We will defeat Russia with the power of friendship!

We will defeat Russia with the power of friendship!

Attached: IMG_20220512_224831.jpg (1300x1300, 356.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z-nato-surrenders-in-azovstal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Naruto OST starts playing in the background

I will summon all the thirdies

VGH the power of social media

>One day I gonna be the nato supreme commander. I promise.

Fuck you, fuck khazars and fuck Nato

thesaker.is/sitrep-operation-z-nato-surrenders-in-azovstal/

HEIL PUTIN!!

>monkies together strong OOGA BOOGA

Attached: putinkong.png (776x677, 613.44K)

Germans trying to take over the EU in order to demand control of NATO be handed over to them because they have a much better ability to oversea the continent with how much they'll have consolidated their power over all of Europe by then...

You and the Chinese are the only nations I truly fear. I feel like the Germans were the ones leading the charge to allow Russia and China to be brought into the "international fold" but it has been China and Russia that has benefited from this "joining" moreso than their people or the West itself, well maybe certain states in Europe anyways...

>europeans are trying to obligate Ukraine to export their wheat just like England did with Bengal in 1943

This is what you deserve for allying with anglos

Lmfao

>A coalition of the 3rd world nations? Such a force has never been seen

I hope youre ready to freeze this winter

I freeze every winter because my boiler is defect since 3 years so I don't give a fuck. Besides who needs gas, if you have a duvet.

I was making a naruto quote but thanks. But I think france would fit more a the leader, because germany believes in gay pacifism. Maybe we learn to switch to an "prepare for war if you want peace" approach, but until then we're not suited to lead nato.

Attached: 1646846129443.png (976x850, 452.02K)

I would watch an anime based on this. Heckin' brotherinos dabbin' on the bad guys.

God damn, I didn't know you guys were still that culturally cucked

>coalition

Afghans alone can deal with you

Yep. Not a fan of it either. Maybe because I'm east german. But who knows, maybe monke man acts autistic enough, that we can finally get rid of that cucktoism.

I'm topping with golden wind piano theme.

least cringy polish poster

>power of friendship
Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Attached: image.png (1600x1000, 1.13M)

Can we join you?
I want to switch side.

>t. Mario Luigi Faguette