The War for Madonna

Ferreira, Sweeney, and Garner have all auditioned to play Madonna in an upcoming biopic. Madonna herself would prefer to have Pugh. What do you think, Any Forums?

Attached: 20220301_140536.jpg (2896x2896, 535.51K)

What's the appeal of the potato shaped woman? Why is this style of woman getting pushed so hard?

Does a specific Hollywood producer have a fetish for woman that vaguely resemble a past teacher or lunch lady?

Attached: tv says this is attractive - pugh.jpg (2560x1440, 237.36K)

Top left is the best choice imo

I don't know who any of these ugly cunts are

I'm the number 1 Florence fan on Any Forums but I don't like Madonna so it should go to someone else so I don't have to watch. I feel the same way about Dune part 2.

Florence should get it.

Why? You must like Madonna. That's so annoying.

Bullshit. I'M the number one Florence fan.

Is that right? I love when people say dumb shit. Post an image of her that you think you've posted the most times and I'll check.

Nah it's me

I'll be filtering the other threads you're in slash entering while I wait.

You don't want this problem, user. You best step off.

Attached: Hot fuzz the Andys.gif (442x222, 1.85M)

Ah, so you concede defeat. I'm glad you gave me something to filter.

Sydney should get it.

Attached: 1643069033572.jpg (1280x2276, 261.83K)

Downie

only if there is a sex scene in the movie, if not, then no, fuck that, get anyone else than that whore

They'll cast that prostitute looking Jew

>Pugh
as a fan of madonna since the mid 80s when i was a kid and music videos were the pinnacle of our culture, i say yes to Pugh. in Op's pic its obvious that she looks like her the most.

yeah, she should get it... from my big fat cock

Yeah that's what I thought bitch

Attached: Pugh.jpg (1076x751, 391.83K)

She's in the middle of making another face. Only dumb fucks use that when judging looks. Usually a sign that the user themselves is ashamed to post normal photos where they are posing, so they do this to the famous as a cope.

Not the obese hispanic.

She looks like Chloe moretz grace. Not a compliment btw

What the fuck is the fatty from Euphoria doing there lol

Garner is the closest lookalike and the one with the best acting chops. How is this even a question?

Attached: .jpg (634x785, 95.58K)

I don't know what any of them are doing there so it must be actresses that women like. It's definitely not a collage of actresses men like. I actually have no idea what men like because there's so many women here now.

>women