Does it and how often?

Does it and how often?

Attached: Whitewomanwantsit.gif (300x370, 3.64M)

Funny think. Media and and commercials will always show, black male, white female, but i've actaully never seen a racemixed couple EVER in real life, and i've lived in Oslo an entire year. I have seen pictures ofcourse, as they are everywhere here on Any Forums, but never met an actual excample.

Me in the front

I was at my parents house and watched tv for the first time in years, 50% white male, half black female. We have very little black people here just nafris, indos

In America it makes sense as there is a huge mix of races there, but Europe is still mostly white. So why have so many blacks? and also, what about other races? It's only Africans, like they are the only ones who matter, more then arabs and latins and whites.

because americanization

stop speaking english, stop coming to anglosphere websites, stop consuming media in english

You just don’t go outside much like all anons

Attached: D373BC56-CCD2-42DB-B25C-E473FD29F1B0.jpg (1125x1006, 1.18M)

Stop acting like you don't want it bitch.

How does this prove anything? I literally just said that i see pictures of it all the time, and now you post a picture like that changes it? Is it that you want that to be the truth? you want the black meme to be true? Now yes, i will admit that it is kinda funny that it is a member of the royal family who is one of them, but she is just one of very few in my excperiance. Also, you tell me to go outseide? again, it seems that for some reason, idk why, you, all the way over in Saudia Arabia, want the blacked meme to be true in the Europe, and you tell urself that, even tho you have nothing to do with us. I really dont get that
no

Based Alberto Chadbosa.

Even there blacks are only around 20% of the population and have like 50 % presentation. Asians and Hispanics get pretty much nothing despite being similar and even higher %- of the population.

every single day

you will never be black

>999
Nice trips!
Your prize is a triple days of vacation, Enjoy!

Cope incel

maybe that is because your country is racist and prsctices eugenics
just sayin

It’s not a meme women want bigger male genitals and blacks have it, it’s that simple literally all humans on this planet acknowledge this fact except right wingers on the west who are in denial

Attached: Norwegian couple 4.png (1125x1076, 1.73M)

Small genitals can't pleasure or make babies.
That's why whites are dying out.

Attached: 58757868.webm (576x1024, 774.68K)

Attached: 6764687.jpg (250x244, 6.33K)

That baby is white, based black dude subverting the deadbeat dad trope by raising another mans baby

Black parent = being black

The kid can look like an Elf and still be a K/_\NG

thats because all white women dream of bbc
they think of bbc when their white bf tries to fuck them
they think if bbc when looking at their white kids, wishing they were mixed
BBC is superior

>one hour and a half
I freaking love jannies so much bros

Attached: 5A59E603-974C-477B-AD73-9756AF0735FB.jpg (1125x1329, 1.12M)

Attached: 3453474.png (231x214, 76.33K)

>flash your junk in people's faces
>literally get nothing but this reaction in return
Then later that day she gets railed by Chad's BWC while Tyrone goes back to his ghetto alone and engages maximum cope on tik tok. Pretty tragic bro.

Attached: b0c.jpg (595x642, 73.09K)