I liked it

i liked it

Attached: vivarium.jpg (2000x3000, 846.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TV39RuFh4Fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike

I too liked it.

Nice trips. I liked this movie but it was very depressing. The couple don't do anything wrong and they get trapped in the Vivarium. The bugmen's only punishment is one of them gets clocked by a mattock. So like, no one gets what they deserve. Cool movie. Just sad.

>raising children is... LE BAD

They acquiesce to their fate like bugmen because they didn't have the guts to kill the baby

I liked it too it was trippy as hell and made me think about it afterward for awhile.

this movie gave me a panic attack, fuck this shit

Hey, the guy wanted to starve it. Can't blame the woman for not murdering a child.

Should've been a loli.
It was too fucking long and the set up wasn't thought out.
More like
>adopting children is... LE BAD
Or even
>accepting foreigners is... LE BAD
Great messafes for a picture to have.

wish it went further with the trippy stuff at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=TV39RuFh4Fg

I can blame the woman, maybe they still would have died but it would have been a better death to take the alien out instead of raising it. they were both actual cuckolds

You are without empathy or redemption.

I don't understand how the aliens are supposed to be invading Earth. Their life-cycle goes way too fast. Also the parallel dimension stuff was just retarded. It should've went straight to what's her face and andy sandberg dying and just taking his place next to the other home seller. So you get that "oh, they're the firsts, but not the lasts" feeling.

>NO NOT THE HECKIN BABY MONSTERINO!

yeah this movie was kino, i wanted to bang the blondie too

Yeah that part freaked me out

That is exactly what an alien trying to gaslight me would say and I would squash your spawn on the floor without remorse.

It leant too far into the surreal.

>.Their life-cycle goes way too fast
How much time was supposed to have passed?

I think it was 1 year.