Beat me, hate me
You can never break me
Will me, thrill me
You can never kill me
Jew me, sue me
Everybody, do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Nope. He was found not guilty and the fbi secretly checked on him for two years and found NOTHING.

Ask Marlon Brando
Neck yourself you stupid faggot. repeating the same lyrics in every thread that have jew in it makes you look schizo

why is Smooth Criminal the most Kino music video ever made

Attached: 1604383712113.jpg (640x511, 87.6K)

Are you retarded?
"Jew me", "Kike me".. he called ((them)) out

Hee hee hee...

Yes, just like 90% of this board.

If you are referring to the alien ant farm version then yes.

He was self hating gay man who due to his strict religious upbringing within the Church Of Later Day Saints believed that it was less of sin to fuck kids than would be if he fuck guys hence why he frequently turned to pedophilia to fulfill his needs. The man was a sick, evil, son of bitch. Hee hee hee !

The Jews came to Michael and asked him what magic he used to successfully become a white man. They were frustrated that millenia of Qabbalistic practices had never revealed this ability to them. Michael didn't know how he did it, for it was simply due to the purity of his own heart that he became white, not some occult knowledge. The Jews became furious over his non answer and decided he had become too powerful, so they shut him down and destroyed his reputation before finally murdering him. It's really as simple as that. He was always innocent.

He was the original manchild before reddit

Either way, he was based as fuck otherwise. He gets a free pass, as far as I'm concerned. Hell, being a kiddy diddler, or at least, accused of being one, may have made him based. Though I know the common tactic for destroying reputation is this kind of accusation, so it's likely he was based before

He was a pedo, but he never diddled any kids. Michael was definitely a "look, don't touch" man.

He wasnt a pedo. youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&t=537s&ab_channel=TheRageaholic

video series debunks it

youtu.be/nlnqu2W7S18?t=557
for me, it's 9:17

Literally ZERO evidence of it.
Lots of speculation, but ultimately it was greedy parents making up retarded stories.

who cares

I don't believe that he was, because the parents accepted money. If some rich shit tried to buy off my silence after touching my kids I'd try and kill the motherfucker right there in the mediation, and I don't even like my kids.

Didn't they find a bunch of softcore CP / medical drawings of little boys naked in his possession?

I don't think he fucked any kids, but I can see him doing "show me yours I'll show you mine" and fondeling them and stuff. Definitely sleeping together in the same bed and such, which is only suspect because he's got peter pan syndrome and sexual interests.

Why did he pay $25,000,000 to Jordan Chandler if he was innocent?

>Didn't they find a bunch of softcore CP / medical drawings of little boys naked in his possession?
The FBI and CIA hounded him for years and they found nothing. Not even a picture of shirtless boys.

It's better to put the parasites to sleep for a while so you can recover than drag out the fight.

I don't think he was, it was a smear campaign to deflect attention away from the real pedos and ruin his credibility before he exposed them.

I'm almost certain I heard about that. Might be tabloid stuff, but I remember hearing he had a bunch of Any Forums tier posting of non-nude kids as well as naked medical drawings...but he's so rich it might just be a handful of things in a massive library or some shit he never read.

no one will ever be this based again

fpbp

He wasn't. Both Culkin and Corey Feldman said they saw nothing happen despite being very close with him

No man, he was one of the most rich, successful and talented people on earth, people were just seething that he liked spending time with kids instead of doing grown up shit and tried to extort money out of him by trying to assassinate his character. Just imagine a dude like him could have been part of a actual pedo ring if he so wanted to, all those fed searches on his houses and they found nothing

This

it was a formal art book and someone sent it to him, he didn't know the contents of the book because he never opened it

Typically of blacks think he was innocent. Idk when I watched leaving neverland and the grown up kids didn't even suggest it wad abuse and instead said they enjoyed the sex with Michael was very telling. People really want to play up the childhood innocence angle with Jackson, but his house is an amusement park and he was clearly befriending multiple average families so he could fuck their sons. Those kids even says they enjoyed their first sexual experience they had with michael, so at least they are functioning adults and didn't get a belt crack across their nuts like Michael did as a child.

He was one of Jehovah's witnesses, not a fucking Mormon. He hated Jews, therefore was not a Utah Jew.
Also coincidentally, his meteoric rise to success was when he was still practicing. Also coincidentally, time time around when the whore Elizabeth Taylor had him celebrate his birthday was when the accusations and satanic assaults first started

Reminder: one of the guys in this documentary defended Michael in his trial in 2005 while he was in his 20s. Then years later he went bankrupt and claimed that Michael actually raped him the whole time. This prompted the other guy who was in his 30s to suddenly claim he was also raped the entire time.

Their entire story is predicated on the idea that they went 30+ years of their life somehow not knowing that Michael had sex with them even if they clearly remembered it as they say.

>"When I painted it, I had these dogs down in the bottom somewhere. German shepherds.
>Michael Jackson called up his curator, who called the guy at the gallery, who called my business manager Steve (Mohler), and Steve told me Michael didn’t want the dogs in there,” Cowan recounted.
>Extremely confused, Cowan insisted he hears from Jackson himself.
>Soon after, Cowan got a call. “Hello, this is Michael. I don’t like dogs,” he said in a soft, gentle voice. “I like monkeys.”

Attached: 1630610082697.jpg (590x1024, 89.49K)