Why do they hate Muslims and Middle Easterners so much?

Why do they hate Muslims and Middle Easterners so much?

Attached: Flag-map_of_Turkey.svg.png (1870x801, 96.8K)

Because MY ANCESTORS are superior

Attached: 1652933245279.png (1305x748, 394.85K)

they were our colony.

pakis are just street shitters.

Inferiority complex and identity crisis. They hate people who are similar to themelves which means they hate themselves.

Attached: Lel.jpg (1080x604, 104.61K)

Self hating is in their blood

because they and iranians are the only good people in that region

cope.

this.

Turks are already kinda brown, so they know they can't afford ANY more browness (and arabs/pakis are on average browner than turks).

this is what happens to any lightbrown person. that's why Any Forums is full of latinos and other lightbrowns.

They've been trying to become European for 100 years now and have failed miserably because Europeans keep rejecting them no matter how hard they try. It's just sad.

Attached: D28D84HW0AE8xP9.jpg (482x1200, 71.45K)

they claim that islam is "arab culture" but they just wanna be western

So how is America my Armenian friend? Feels good to be on land of freedom? You can't drop old habits don't you?

Everybody who criticizes you is Armenian or Greek? Kek. Just like how Indians think everybody who criticizes them is Pakistani.

If they want to be western then they should deport pakis and convert to Christianity. Still won't be considered western to greeks, but it's a start. They already look Greek.

this happens here too but it's because of pollution and not self hate

Correction, Europe only rejected Turkey post 1980s when clash of civilization meme started to take hold.
Turkey was always considered in the European sphere before, even after land losses. "Sick man of Europe" and all that.
Personally I think this fall was detrimental to both sides but I doubt it will be fixed in future. Most Turks are anti European nowadays which is a shame.

Such an american opinion

Nah this a paki dispoora he's been seething about us all the time guess turks are his new obsession now

the ottoman's held a lot of land in europe though
turkey doesn't have that

Mudslimes will never be European

Not a lot post 1900s.
But I think most Europeans rather have an islamic Turkey to fit into their clash of civilization narrative than a westernized secular nation.
Easy thing to say to Turks, tell that to Bosnians and Albanians.

Turkey is European.

turkey is more european/western than most of the USA (only New England and the Midwest are actual european heritage.)

>Bosnians and Albanians
fake muslims.

Go back to Turkey Mehmet, nobody thinks of you as western or European.

i'm from the Midwest :)

half the turks are like that too, that number increases in

Turks are probably anti European because of that rejection which is the right thing to do. Stop begging to be included in something you're clearly not invited to and create your own sphere of influence instead

coping that their women are being fucked by arab refugees who have no money and 4 wives lmoa 70 years of secularism and white worship only for a delusional watermelon seller to destroy it all in a couple of years

I’m Irish

ahaha you wish turkish women hate arabs

If Turkey is not in EU it will be against EU there is no way around it. There cannot be cordial but seperate relationship, the fates are sealed.
But maybe the bitter redpill is that it is not in neither side interest for the other to prosper that mutual cooperation is a lie.
ironically made the populace less religious, tbqh I wish morsi was not ousted in egypt so that he could ruin the place to ground and guarantee ihvan would never come to power, I think if Erdo went away with a coup islamism would've survived here but now it is only associated with failure and retardation.

and german women hate turks. go back

I'm here all day :)

see
trust me it's white foreigners that have it easy with turkish women
i do decent with germans since i'm not autistic

its just like spain and portugal where they both catholic but still hate each other

most american flags are brown and they cling on christianity as an attempt to be in european sphere similar to turks clinging to secularism

>Ironically european diaspora turks tend to be more religious and radical even compared to conservatives here.
yeah it's really weird

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 at 20-29-09 Finlandiya'da master yaparken IŞİD'e katılan ODTÜ mezunu fizikçi Raşid Tuğral.png (656x572, 459.23K)