Get me out of this hell

Get me out of this hell

Attached: summerlin-neighborhood-in-las-vegas-nevada.jpg (1300x866, 245.81K)

Pure SOVL

"I suffer in America"
You literally don't...

I mean, it may be souless af, but also comfy.

SOVL

This reminds me of being a kid, running around in backyards and staying inside during hot summers watching anime with my bros. I'd take this over my current apartment situation any day or the week

LITTLE BOXES ON THE HILLSIDE
LITTLE BOXES MADE OF TICKY TACKY

Waaaaah no minorities and a clean neighborhood with no crime is such torture!!

>no culture
>nothing to do
>no reason to go outside so everyone is always inside
>no one knows their neighbors
>need a car to go anywhere
>hogs a shit ton of land
>hooking up plumbing, electric and water to suburbs is insanely expensive

such a fucking scam

AND THE CHILDREN GO TO SUMMER CAMP
AND THEN TO THE UNIVERSITY

You're just enduring karmic retribution from past lives. Good luck on the next one.

>hell
shut up you don't know what hell is like.

APUSH?

This is all truer than you can possibly realize

So glad I grew up in an old northeastern town, I had no idea how lucky I was growing up

call me a poorfag commieblock dweller but I have always felt that a private home is pointless if you don't have a yard big enough that your kids don't break something in neighbors backyard when they go out to kick a ball around.
Besides that, the complete lack of sidestreets is telling of the min-maxing of land that is going on.
Friend lives 2 houses away? Oh, just walk 2 miles around the block to get to him because that is the only direct road access.
I can't tell if that green bit in center left is supposed to be a park or its just undeveloped land yet.

Just move to the Northeast lmao

>ugh I hate my giant house and backyard, I wish I lived in a broomcloset apartment because it's made of brick

Pic rel is in Philadelphia btw

Attached: 5d34c8e7d3bf9.png (1000x667, 1.31M)

pretty good desu

chances are that is a 95% white neighborhood. why would you want to go somewhere else?

much better

Another hell in Korea

Attached: apt.jpg (680x454, 104.23K)

Except for a few Cities like San Francisco, Portland, Chicago, the rest of the US has way shitter walkability and public transit compared to the Northeast. Pic rel is part of NYC

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-130306_Maps.jpg (1440x3040, 2.28M)

This. Fucking robot nation designed to be infilitrated not lived in