What's life in Hawaii like?

what's life in Hawaii like?

Attached: Nani Pelekai cosplay.png (1200x1200, 1.8M)

You literally can't suffer

GIRL BELLY DETECTED SEX SEX SEX SEX

There's so many people that want to live there, that in order to make it there as a normal person, you're gonna have to work more than 12 hours a day, everyday.

not good if you're a haole

Every time I hear about Hawaii it's always something negative. I feel like it's an absolute shithole that exist only because of tourism

IS THAT A... FEMALE? I AM LOSING MY MIIIIINNNDDDD

A family friend who was like an uncle retired there and brought his jetski and corvette. He gave me two guns before he left which was pretty cool.

he doesn't respond to my calls or emails since he left :(

trinidad and tobabro, what is your ethnicity?

handcrafted for Los Angeles virile black bulls

It’s shit if you’re not wealthy or on vacation there. Everything is expensive. When I visited Hawaii, I saw so many fucking homeless people sleeping on the street. It was really sad.

answered this too many times

They're shutting down the sugar plantations and the refining plants and pineapple plantations, so yeah, tourism is about all they have left. If you want to live there, your options are working as a waiter, or selling shitty trinkets as an adult.

T&T user...

You like what you like

i had an east indian guy from trinidad sell me my old mercedes, so far that is my only ever interaction with someone from trinidad.

I was there for five years. Weather is excellent but everything else is kind of boring/soulless. Everything with actual Hawaiian sovl is basically closed off to foreigners except on special occasions since those are supposed to be reserved for the natives, who claim to hate everything about American annexing them and turning them into a naval base but also no longer have the will, numbers nor self-sufficiency to make it on their own. Surprising number of japs and flips, they're like a third of the population.

Also this.

Attached: 1601376861747.png (541x506, 184.4K)

based fellow belly chad

Pure sex.

this is why i lift

mmm tumma

okay