Modric is the only noteworthy thing to come out of Croatia and he's a manlet

>one chance at life
>born 175cm in the Netherlands

Attached: 3875943.jpg (500x495, 17.61K)

>one chance at life
>born 5'3
>male
you cannot convince me a god exists when I live like this

Attached: 1645564525634.png (1106x1012, 625.37K)

You either dwarfmaxx or femboymaxx, pick your poison brother

I'm so sorry user. I myself am a 179 midget so I can sympathize.

how do you guys cope? i feel peoples cold gaze when walking by, i am constantly emasculated. i was teased and ridiculed at work so much i had to quit for my own mental health, women dont even notice my existence, and if they do, its out of disgust and pity. its brutal out here bros

desu, I'm happy and married. if my manlet dad could get a wife so could I.

I focus on improving myself where I can and developing skills that make me an asset to others.
Having a job where I'm respected really makes wonders for my self-esteem but yeah I don't even attempt dating or going out. Maybe when I'm older and richer I can try to use that + social capital to find a decent women.

> 178 at birth

sorry but you fell for Any Forums memes bro. 179 is still good. no one but a few empty superficial roasties will hold that against you and you can claim to be 180 for better effect

Nah height is unironically super important to short- term dating and especially to getting a match in the first place. And I'm very much average in terms of looks so I'd rather not disappoint myself. Don't care for partying or drinking so those options are out too. I know if I actually applied myself I could probably get some success but I don't really care about that. What I really want is a life-long relationship and starting a family. That requires that I first make myself into a solid life-long partner. This includes being well-off, being respected by peers and being capable at as many things as possible.

Wait until you go to some public place like a mall or a square and see that there are zoomer girls 180+ tall and have your confidence crushed like me

this is what happens when you stop arranged marriages and a strict religious society

women now have the right to "choose" their partners. in 100 years from now everybody is going to be 250cm tall with a 30cm dick and an IQ of 65

I'm 176 and with bro the tallest in our family

How fucked up socially will I be if I move to a Nordic country being a 1,73 Hispanic ?

Are people that obsessed with height there

Attached: E4B606D7-7959-47B7-A696-ECDFC129876D.jpg (810x1080, 213.01K)

I've read that it wasn't an issue a few years ago
but americanization brought heightism recently

>americanization brought heightism recently
Prime example being Trump constantly mocking his opponents for being less than 6 ft. I bet a future requirement to hold public office will be being 185cm+

>>one chance at life
>>born 176cm in Portugal
>why does god blessed me with eternal love?

Been there many times, people are nice and i could score if got lucky but thats because im the coolest person , ever

Wasn't really a thing until recentish times. Sure being taller was always a bonus but it wasn't a requirement like it increasingly is nowadays. Remember American culture is dominant and will eventually spread everywhere.