Why can't they take the bants?

Why can't they take the bants?

Attached: Flag_of_France.svg.png (250x167, 381)

>tf
>tp

>bant

They have more recorded military losses than any country in history. It tends to create insecurities.

Why are they so bad at war?

Why can't they stop obsessing about France ?

Arrogance. Their old high command was preparing for trench warfare in 1940 kek. Lost in 6 weeks.

How come anytime France get mentioned you people always say we're obsessed? Do you want people to be obsessed with France so you feel important?

brother...

Attached: 1642688372897.png (4592x3196, 1.06M)

>tf
>tp

Just stop already, we forget you forget us now.

I'm near french institute and I'm surprised they have the audacity to fly this dirty blue rag with pee stains in ny country
Should i spit on its walls?

Attached: IMG_20220519_191726.jpg (3000x4000, 2.94M)

people hardly even talk about france here compared to any other major european country

i like france but there are a few very high strung french posters on Any Forums that I can't stand.

>people hardly even talk about france here
Great, now try to apply it.

Stupid angloid piece of crap shit you deserve nothing but to be treated like you wish for.

All you people have done in this thread is prove you can't take bants. Why can't you take bants?

And you think "bants" that are just stupid bait is le good ? Why cant you challenge yourself.

Stop avoiding the question pierre

I aint your friend stupid cunt i aint joking wit you

this guy is one of them. fuck this guy.

Either you have to be serious ou jestering, anything between that is pure autism. That's why we don't like banter.