How come I don't hear alot about this place? >neighbored by 2 of the biggest SA Any Forumsposters

How come I don't hear alot about this place? >neighbored by 2 of the biggest SA Any Forumsposters
>often overlooked
>mostly irrelevant
>it's capital looks comfy. It doesn't look like a megacity like Buenos Aires or Sao Paulo
>any place beyond its capital is a big question mark
What happens in Uruguay? Looks like a nice place to visit

Attached: afc8558a1d716354a576d9dfb74d7b2e.jpg (632x900, 96.69K)

i think they got rangebanned on pol

They massacred their natives in the most despicable way possibly, literally tricked them into entering an agreement then massacred the men, women and children.

>u r gay

That was actually Brazil fault

It's just a giant cattle farm.
And because it's less shit than the neighbors foreigners just see it as "boring" when they want tango or blacks twerking to funk carioca.

Saved by garibaldi from being braziled, other than that I know nothing

sneed

Btw was the Anita Garibaldi, his wife that helped unified the Italy

Was a disputed area between Portugal and Spain, the governator Martim Afonso de Souza, build the portuguese Colônia do Sacramento, to made a base to some portuguese invasion of Bolivia to take silver inca in Potosi

>Tacuarembo
bro these niggas really named a department "bamboo penis"

The brothers Pizzarro wasn't actually the firsts to try take the Incan Empire

>pizarros
Fix.

The Pizarros made a sucessfull capture of Incan Empire by the North, but both portugueses, brazilians, argentinians, paraguayans and spaniards, like Bacharel de Cananéia, Aleixo Garcia, and Cabeza de Vaca, try to take them by the South

looks like a rural african country
simple, unremarkable coast but inland waterways are jagged as fuck, lakes especially having terrible coast lines
low but consistent population density almost everywhere
flat as fuck
just villages scattered everywhere due to a mix of foreign settlement and quick urbanisation like you would see in africa
no, this isnt a hateful or negative post just because africa was mentioned, but it does indeed look like ivory coast, CAR, and ugunda combined

pic related

Attached: Screenshot (72).png (1705x917, 2.93M)

Btw Brazil help from a isolated from, of created the Paraguay...

The first Buenos Aires that Spain build, is not the actual, ...

Surprisingly high suicide rates

why do the whitest LatAm places have the highest rates of depression?

Attached: 1652302206860.gif (640x640, 2.63M)

The conquistadors of Spain go to some random place and build Buenos Aires, OK... But some day, the indians fueguinos go and burned, robbed and massacred Buenos Aires, mading the survivor conquistadors just fleed to Santa Catarina, in Brazil, they travel by lakes with hunger and terror. Them, the portugueses in Santa Catarina helped them, give them some food, and them, they fleed to some second place, Asunción, mixing with guarani woman