/flag/ + /extraflags/

Sparta Battalion edition

Previously: Welcome to /flag/ + /extraflags/, a lovely general for users to discuss flags, Extra Flags, and autistic activities while funposting.

>What is Extra Flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source userscript that lets you choose regional flags, like states and provinces, to add the already existing national flags on Any Forums, Any Forums, /sp/, and /bant/.

Instructions and video guides for installing Extra Flags can be found here: flagtism.gitlab.io/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/
Requests to add or change flags can be made here: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/-/issues

>Flag Collection Templates
World template: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/tree/master/maps/World.png
Extra Flags templates: gitlab.com/flagtism/Extra-Flags-for-Any Forums/tree/master/maps
Labelled Extra Flag templates: imgur.com/a/J9CDp54

>Flag Information
About Any Forums flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png
Flag creation guide: i.imgur.com/GLnizJD.png

>Tools
FlagHunter: whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/#!/flaghunter
Flaggot: github.com/dnsev/flaggot
Flag Fixer: github.com/ebinBuddha/Any Forums-Flag-Fixer
Extra Flag Lister: github.com/ebinBuddha/Flag-Lister-for-Any Forums
TAMPA: gitlab.com/Tampanon/TAMPA

Attached: Flag_of_the_Sparta_Battalion.svg.png (1280x853, 62.45K)

un paio di bandierine le abbiamo aggiunte dai

Attached: MunicipalitiesofTrentinoAltoAdigebyOv.png (1568x1496, 131.52K)

Good morning /flag/

Good morning user

Attached: 1550420437412.png (536x982, 328.95K)

Good morning

Good morning.

you must have dreamed logos and seals this night

posta tutta la penisola pls

>tutta la penisola
e noi sulle isole siamo stronzi? XD

appena aggiornata, a parte tutta la roba di goslar che deve ancora dumpare

Attached: MunicipalitiesofItalybyOv_transp_nodist.png (8450x10000, 2.56M)

Thanks for South Tyrol.
Thank you, will finish updating my Malta template soon.

Small but fun exercise rating the regions of this forsaken hellscape.

>by town
1. Għawdex. That island is in-general better than the main one because it's nicer, cleaner, and quieter. I'd live in any part of that island no doubt on that.
2. Punent. The only region on the main island which is made up of only nice places. Quiet for the most part, and not too ruined by concrete (for now). Again, I'd live in any of it's towns.
3. Tramuntana. The only way San Pawl il-Baħar makes it this high in the list is thanks to the fact that it's paired with the rest of the towns in this region. Fuck that hellhole. The rest are fine or nice. I wouldn't mind living in Mellieħa, Mġarr, or Mtarfa.
4. Port. While the trio (Bormla, Birgu, and Isla) have a bit of a bad reputation, they're very nice. Valletta is of course nice as well and Floriana is underrated desu. Xgħajra is my ideal town. Small, coastal, and quiet. Fuck Paola tho.
5. Nofsinhar. Ever since a certain group of towns were removed from this region, it got devalued. Now it is stuck with shitholes like Marsa and Ħamrun. Ħal Qormi is just sad. I'd live in Marsascala or Marsaxlokk. maybe Birżebbuġa too.
6. Lvant. Cover Ħal Għargħur and maybe Ħal Lija, and napalm the rest.

I am flying from vancover so i will probably take a boat from juneau/ketchikan to vancover island next month. Hopefully this will make a nice flagdump.

hopefully :^)
in Alaska you already doomped everthing?

I see the hope in your heart.

Attached: 20220519_195934.jpg (4032x3024, 3.08M)

very nice

First for Mongolic BVVLS making moves you know where.

install extraflags Ivan

figata ty

>e noi sulle isole siamo stronzi? XD
lol

I am only missing seward. Otherwise on my way to ketchikan i will probably stop with the plane in juneau and/or sitka.

Good evening

SHAMEFUR DISPRAY

you don't live there Ivan, select your real location

if you actually do (you don't) i should call you Baztorig then

You got me. I am just a little slavo-karelian cuck boi, dont bully pls.

Attached: c0171238e691235b4b6294adc6a58715effb1f585b65b65912468d298af362eb.jpg (1440x1800, 232.02K)