"Tourists who have been triple-vaccinated and come from either the United States, Australia, Thailand...

>"Tourists who have been triple-vaccinated and come from either the United States, Australia, Thailand, or Singapore will be allowed in"

dios mio...

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-235802_Facebook.jpg (1440x1447, 1.07M)

>triple-vaccinated
only getting non-schizo non-weeb tourists, good

Does that mean pewdiepie is tripple vaxed?

>non-weeb
What makes you think this?

no but his wallet is

Right wing weebs who refuse to get vaccinated
He doesn't know that there are so many more normie adjacent weebs now a days though

I've been to Anime Expo in Los Angeles and I guarantee you a HUGE majority of them are not right wing at all. They are either apolitical or liberal which is evident by the stuff they are into.

Japan is only gonna get the tranny weebs

He had to be at least double vaccinated to enter the country regardless of every other factor
t. entered Japan a couple weeks ago

Attached: 1623038993210.png (1146x966, 444.84K)

I don't give a fuck about Japan. I will never pay a visit to Japan. I don't even care about any of them at this point. I just want China to open its border. I will visit Tsingtao right after they disband the quarantine. I cannot wait to go to a North Korean restaurant there and sing some unification songs with North Korean ladies while drinking Taedonggang beer and eating my people's food.

didn't they get the memo that covid's over?

>not Canada
Your fucking people are filling up my streets, man. Everywhere I go I hear "ahhh suge nandesuka"
LET ME INNNNNN

You are not getting in schizo

why is japan the only country allowed to do this
if a western country did this it would be called racist

Because its the citizens themselves of said western countries who would be saying its racist

yeah i thought leftoids and brownies see japan as white and complain about cashiers not wanting to serve black pipo

Attached: 1652975601396.png (1080x1124, 419.04K)

I have already been to Japan
I am not vaccinated
I am not getting vaccinated (unless the army rejects my request for exemption)
I can't even afford to go again anytime soon anyway

Not europeans?

Honestly it must have been a nice break for the Japanese to not have tourists around for this long. I live near the mountains where a popular vacation spot is and in the fall tourists flood the area. They're usually not bad people but I always get a sinking feeling when you here them say "this place is great! oh we should move here from ______"

Attached: 1651684889870.gif (200x200, 948.07K)

This. Almost no one in Asia would criticize a western country for closing borders. The reaction from Asians would be “Ok, it’s your country”. And if westerners criticized Asian countries the reaction from Asians would be “Too bad. It’s not your country”

LET ME IN ALREADY I NEED TO SEX SEX SEX JAPANESE QTS. PLEASE I SUFFER SO MUCH IN THE UK YOU DONT UNDERSTAND

>get selected to go on trial to enter Japan
>get found guilty
>go to Japanese prison for 30 years

what the fuck what about europe