Christianity is the only religion that makes sense

Christianity is the only religion that makes sense

Attached: 1652963148-greedy-curlew-c57074-9576375.jpg (864x944, 129.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g3rAHf3m-h4
jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201502/the-messiah/
youtube.com/watch?v=WSKBGdv07nQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do JW believe in original sin?

correct, and the church christ organized is the holy catholic church

It's in the Bible, why wouldn't I believe it ?

It's the reason why we die, why we get sick or why some babies are born with abnormalities

Oh sure, Jeuss would have loved how you massacred Jews and muslims, executed people who dared to translate the Bible or destroyed Native American civilizations !

Do you believe that Jesus came as a sacrifice to take away originao sin? Do you believe that Jesus, as a man, was born with original sin?

it wasn't me!

Lara you aren't qualified to define what "makes sense".

Your rationality is twisted by your own religious fanaticism.

Jesus did not fulfill any of three tasks the messiah was supposed to fulfill in the old testament. How does it make any sense?

When the Laura made you some TJ, but you are brazilian ...

youtu.be/g3rAHf3m-h4

>Do you believe that Jesus came as a sacrifice to take away originao sin?

His sacrifice made it possible for God to esblish a basis to forgive our sins, whether unintentional or intentional

>Do you believe that Jesus, as a man, was born with original sin?

Of course not !

If Jesus were not sinless, there would be no sacrifice for sin, or else someone else would have to die for Jesus' sins !

Why ?

It was the catholic church, which was not founded by Jesus !

>Of course not !
>If Jesus were not sinless, there would be no sacrifice for sin, or else someone else would have to die for Jesus' sins !
How does it make sense that all humans have original sin, and that Jesus is human, yet he doesn't have original sin. Are you saying God purposefully created Jesus so he doesn't have original sin?

this has been debunked

jw.org/en/library/magazines/g201502/the-messiah/

Jesus did not have a human father so he did not have a normal birth

you can't blame the church when people do the opposite of what bishops and the pope openly say, and they never commanded anything wrong

>It was the catholic church, which was not founded by Jesus !
It was.

Attached: 1652966480173.jpg (1200x551, 248.56K)

Ah, Laura, some curiosity is that we protestants and WJs, we use this blue t-shirt padron, is all LatAm

Attached: Video_20220402_195905.webm (640x368, 2.57M)

So you believe original sin is passed on paternally? If that is so, then why doesn't God make all humans to be born of virgins, so that no human would have original sin?

Jesus funded the papacy
Thanks to the dominico order natives were given rights

If I have this straight, you also believe in evolution and think there were quasi-humans before Adam and Eve. Did they die?

Who have the original and biggest sin is from woman, and in Christianism, the prophets have the autority of God, to talk the words of God, but actually they have sins, unlike Islam

did Pope Urban II ordered the crusades or not ?

I'm saying God transferred Jesus’ life to the womb of Mary. Thereafter, God’s holy spirit evidently shielded the developing embryo from acquiring any imperfection.—Luke 1:35.

That's not true. There is not mention of papacy or apostolic succession in the Scriptures !

untrue

historian F. J. Foakes Jackson wrote: “Under Constantine Christianity and the Roman empire were allied. Under Theodosius they were united. . . . From henceforward the title of Catholic was to be reserved for those who adored the Father, Son and Holy Ghost with equal reverence. The entire religious policy of this emperor was directed to this end, and resulted in the Catholic Faith becoming the one legal religion of the Romans.”

Jean-Rémy Palanque wrote: “Theodosius, while combating paganism, also came out in favor of the orthodox [Catholic] Church; his edict of 380 C.E. ordered all his subjects to profess the faith of Pope Damasus and the [Trinitarian] bishop of Alexandria and deprived dissidents of freedom of worship. The great Council of Constantinople (381) again condemned all heresies, and the emperor saw to it that no bishop would support them. Nicene [Trinitarian] Christianity had well and truly become the State religion . . . The Church was closely united with the State and enjoyed its exclusive support.”

Thus, it was not the unadulterated Christianity of the apostles’ days that became the State religion of the Roman Empire. It was 4th-century Trinitarian Catholicism, imposed by force by Emperor Theodosius I and practiced by the Roman Catholic Church, which was then as it is now, truly a part of this world.

>is the woman
Fix.

>you also believe in evolution

no

>and think there were quasi-humans before Adam and Eve

no

"And I give you the keys of heaven"
Said to Peter (first pope)
Every early father of the church agrees on this, saints and martyrs agree

Your heresy (invention of a devil) lands you in the same place as other false prophets
Your schizophrenia is a symptom of mundipotestades among you

youtube.com/watch?v=WSKBGdv07nQ

No mention of any of the 3 tasks that Jesus nit only didn't accomplish but didn't attempt.
The Jews are in exile still.
The temple is not rebuilt.
Israel's enemies have not been smited.
Those are the 3 fundamental tasks the messiah has to carry out in the old testament. Not one has ever been addressed.

>I'm saying God transferred Jesus’ life to the womb of Mary. Thereafter, God’s holy spirit evidently shielded the developing embryo from acquiring any imperfection.—Luke 1:35.
Why didn't God do this for all humans?

Like you not have this Quran, but exist in Bible:
>david adultered with Bath-Sheba, the wife of Uriah, some hitite, and killed him sending him to die in fight against the amonites
>jacob take the promogeniture patriarcal from his olddest brother, with a dumb trick and fleed from house to not be killed by his owen brother

Ah, sudanesebro, could I take some teste with you?

Okay then you're retarded.

I don't understand.