Hmm ... Damn bratty roach ....! !! ! Block NATO application

Hmm ... Damn bratty roach ....! !! ! Block NATO application ...
Coup correction is needed ...

Attached: turkey-map.gif (750x472, 57.55K)

I wish we could just expel them from NATO and get on with it

>expel the control of the Black Sea and the Europe-Asian connection from NATO
Retard, just give the watermelon seller his bribe

They don’t belong

>Coup correction is needed ...
NATO already tried in 2017 and failed, today Erdogan is stronger than ever since he fucked all opposition after failed coup.

Attached: 1652892885633.jpg (969x754, 237.56K)

You expel them from NATO - they join OSCO and we get Bosphorus and the entire Black Sea for free. Plus it's actually the entire area from caucasis to Syria.
You have to choice to either gain acess to the Arctic and lose middle east, or to not do anything.

Nobody cares about your "we wuz white saviours" larping, Turkey is more important then most other states in NATO.

can you afford the Sultans bribes though

So is NATO responsible for every coup in history?

i meant CSTO but i'm retarded

Or give Erdogan his price and have both

He gets control over Azerbaijan and Syria as in common trade space, the conflicts between Turkey/Armenia is resolved due to common defense pact membership, Georgia is isolated, embargoed and couped.
Plus later there's a huge chance the organisation might expand to Iran and then Iraq and potentally Suez.
With Mesopotamia and Suez under control the only problem would be Israel. Once the Israel is gone - all trade from India/China into Europe is taxed heavily, everyone profits.
Even if the middle east part of CSTO then splits off - it is irrelevant, the goal is to make sure there is a huge (possibly nuclear) power in the middle eastern region controlling both the silk road and Suez,being able to tax and starve the european trade.
After than the EU and Europe in general is done for.

yes

this will happen is just 2 weeks

Dude, Putin is gonna get killed before the end of the year and you are going into EU.

virtue signaling has consequences

I hope so, nothing would be more pleasant than looking the civilization of merchants and masons collapsing to never return.

turkey is literally the most important country in NATO besides the USA (I am American) Did you know that russia wanted that city since forever and even made the brits, french and austrians ally together against russia to keep it out of their hands

Istanbul is one of the most important cities in the world

t*rkish hands will never fly the f-35

I'm American

They did more for America than 90% of western europeans did.

I'm actually joking. Europe won't disappear you will try to gain control of middle east again via crusades of some sort or colonialism under excuse of "these countries don't like green energy and love pollution" and there will be people happily fighting for the cause.

this

Is this putins plan or WEF?

can't the CIA just get on with replacing erdogan already? we need another coup

Lol you're deluded if you think they'll join anything with Russia.
Turkey would probably end up joining China and you get buckbroken by the Chinese in every single way