I suffer in Any Forums

As a Any Forumslurker refugee, I really enjoyed this place for its SOVL. But it seems even in this vietnamese basket-weaving forum, I'm unable to connect with people and my fellow countryman here are either self-centered faggots trying to promote our unheard country, or camel piss drinker. The latter especially the cringiest kind as they prided their state of serfdom to the juice (say muh palestine while all their action suck juice dick), I fled here hoping not to encounter their cringe but here they are. What should I do Any Forums? Should I go back to lurking the cumpit that is Any Forums where I can't even post due to my gov restriction?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-19 212238.png (676x267, 23.4K)

For your own mental health, leave internet politics behind. Go be a happy well adjusted normie, find a nice wife and start a family.

hahahahaha go to /vt/

>im a loser because im smarter than everybody
Grow up

suicide bombing your gov or kys

That place is a literal cumpit

I have a great normie life unironically, due to some lucky circumstances (not lookism related, more of a student council thing you oft seen in anime) more people recognize me than I recognize them irl. I can start and hold long conversation with random people and woman, and I generally did great socially when I was able to force myself out of my room. But in the end, I can't truly connect with them and has to hide my power levels. Sometimes my autism sperg out and I talk about literal autistic stuff. One day after Russia invade Ukraine, a girl I barely know asked me what I was reading while browsing twitters OSINT acc, I naturally shied away. But then I sperg out and proceed to explain to her in a rather long conversation the intricacy of the Ukraine situation, down to how Russia's 2014 intervention was caused Ukraine sudden wave of nationalism (ofc I don't explain that it was orchestrated by juice, I still have some clarity of mind). These days I oft sperg out on the heroism of azov nazis at azovstal (I only sperg out at people I truly sure they wouldn't cut me off after hearing this, though I'm pretty sure they was like wtf). So yeah, I view irl interraction as fun in a gamey way (adimittedly got a lot of dopamine from these interractions) , but ultimately overrated.

It was self mocking irony you iliterate n*gger

Stupid autist

>Internet politics are my passion

yes I am thank you

Its not that I'm obsessed with internet politics, though I oft found them very interesting. Its just there used to be so much sovl discussion in Any Forums which doesn't necessarily stem from the subject matter itself, but rather the passion mixed with bant that people have there. Its mostly gone nowadays though.

Why is this indo self censoring himself, jew ,nigger, just fucking say it what is your fucking problem?, if you dont say it why are you on pol at all?

>Sometimes my autism sperg out and I talk about literal autistic stuff.
>I view irl interraction as fun in a gamey way (adimittedly got a lot of dopamine from these interractions) , but ultimately overrated.
What in the actual fuck

I have been banned from Any Forums several too many times due to using these words.

TLDR: Go outside incel

nevermind, go back to Any Forums and rot there, wtf is this lmao

Yep, thats exactly my friend's reaction when I talk about this.

Already did, the world is not autistic enough for me. See

Least annoying Indog poster

You are weak.

the ONLY high iq thing in this shit board is /flag/ + /extraflags/
everyone else is a pleb noflagger

Attached: 1634433937297.png (1075x802, 80.21K)

Go outside, touch some grass

I once visit, rather than picture of flags the thread is filled with jumble of codes. Idk if I need an extension or something to view it.

Ok, now I'm convinced that i'm truly autistic seeing people's response here.