/brit/

Kay Edition

Attached: Screenshot_2020-12-05 'KAYS COOKING' Throw Pillow by Peter McClure.png (818x819, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theargus.co.uk/news/20150924.poachers-caught-weapons-knives-catapults-drugs-sussex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good edition

AN international pizza chain has opened its doors in a Lake District town.

Domino’s,which calls itself the nation’s best-loved pizza company, has opened a new store on Lake Road, Bowness, welcoming 30 new jobs to the area including pizza chefs, in store team members and delivery drivers.

Harry Gardner, operations manager, said: “We’re delighted to have opened a new store in Bowness on Windermere, allowing us to deliver our delicious menu of handcrafted pizzas to even more of our loyal customers across the country."

The chain says that pizza lovers in Bowness will now be able to enjoy firm Domino’s favourites including Pepperoni Passion and Vegi Supreme alongside new additions such as the recently launched Vegi Pesto.

To celebrate they are offering customers a special collection deal - any size pizza for just £11.99 until Tuesday, May 31.

Attached: 1642371972435.png (1099x1503, 2.67M)

>haha ALCOHOL, i'm so EPIC and MANLY because I drink BEER!!!(despite the fact that it tastes like trash). I also drive a FAST MANUAL CAR it goes VROOM VROOM it goes FAST and is LOUD and did i mention is has a GEARSTICK!?!?!

this is your mind when you can't admit beer tastes like crap, your life is just one big pseudo-cope

Attached: fat cunt.jpg (1080x1188, 123.92K)

just grew a handlebar moustache like a sir

Just wanted to inquire, what does this have to do with british culture??

I was actually a complete freak as a kid no idea how I did not end up a mental case. When I was 12 I used to whip my cock out at random fit women as it turned me on flashing and if they tried shouting at me I started screaming they were a peado and the fear in their faces used to make so hard. I used to buy 2 lotre bottles of milk and pour it through the doors of posh houses abd put rocks in peoples car exhausts. The worst thing I ever did was put one of those banger things you light that blow up in a car exhaust and ran away. I remember hearing a huge bang and still to this day dont know what damage happened

Pepe put on a few pounds

if you weren’t nonced you deserved to have been

*Saves post in "this happened" folder*

Everyone fakes it. Apart from literal knuckle dragging apes.

£11.99
for fucks nigging sake
what happened to this country
this world
how did it come to this
grey and hopeless

lotta wronguns in /brit/ i've noticed

Scottish inventions
>Telephone
>Television
>Steam engine
>Refrigerator
>Penicillin
>X-Ray
>Radar
English inventions
>….

we get it you have no freinds and /brit/ is your only social outlet and you're really angry and bitter about it

ktim minus whipping my dick out at strangers, people who never got up to mischief will seethe because they were locked in their room all night and never got to experience childhood properly

nah I was not nonced, and what I did was tame compared to most in my area

right then, who wants to play with me?

cannot fucking stand cunts who religiously capitalise letters and punctuate sentences absolute mongs fuck off

scotland

Another ribbeting addition to the /brit/ dossier, a 20 thousand page documentation where every other word is poo

>this is your mind when you can't admit beer tastes like crap, your life is just one big pseudo-cope

Somebody took a sip of daddy's ale when he wasn't looking!

She's British and therefore her YouTube channel is part of British culture

>Eastbourne becomes first town in UK to declare 'cost of living emergency'
and so it begins. any east born man in?

>he says via the world wide web

>al wishah fi fawaid al nikah
Corr

Me too mate. Sick of it.

thought I put my phone on charge last night but actually just dreamt it
woke up with 4% battery

"O" pizza girl can get it

See if you actually liked beer, you wouldnt need to show off about it by your silly little insults. Insecure men make me sad :(

There's so many drinks
nobody cares

slave mentality culture

Eastborne And Down Loaded Up And Truckin

Were that true If be a completely average /brit/ poster. Albeit somewhat older than the norm.

>her YouTube channel
DO NOT and WILL NOT care
INSTANTLY forgot the name and appearance of your little trog whore crush as soon as i scrolled past the OP and i will NEVER think about her again so for all intensive purposes she does NOT exist

When I was 13 I put a brick through the libary window and a week later when I called one of the librarians pulled my trousers and boxers down and spanked me over her knee. If god came to me and offered me the chance to relive that moment I would genuinely give him my house

these "declare a state of emergency" things mean absolutely fuck all here

hospitals will declare a state of emergency because they have no available beds; nothing happens. It's just corporate speak.

>uppity councillor wants to be seen “doing something” so makes some utterly meaningless statement pandering to a nation of morons

Christ this is a lot of crying, who the fuck do you think is going to read all that?

Utter gimp

You now vs you a year ago
Who wins in a scrap?

beer is really hit and miss tbf
sometimes can drink it no bother
other times tastes like piss
in any case after a few it goes down like water

See if I didn't comment when children made silly comments about thing that they don't understand I wouldn't be being a responsible adult.

>DO NOT and WILL NOT care
cared enough to... you know...

You Sir are BLOCKED
TAKE THAT

Just about acceptable

sorry that was me mate
sucked up all of your charge while you were sleeping and put it in my sack
hee hee hee *disappears in a cloud of smoke*

>he doesn't know

Attached: kay2.jpg (1098x566, 87.47K)

slightly more autistic than last year so has to give me an edge

like 40 mins away from me aha

You seem to have a hang up about being grown up. Whats that about champ?

I remember I kicked this kid in the face at the childminder’s and she put me in a cot in some room for babes and locked me in there until my dad came to get me after work

nah most people here are normal lads who just have a bit of a weird sense of humour. if you're here for serious discussion, or to cry about the quality of /brit/ despite coming here everyday, it's obvious you lack any actual social outlet or really anything going on in your life at all.

would batter him into a fine paste

not 1 (one) singular Have Your Say article on Rangers europa league loss on the BBC website

they're absolutely quaking in fear at the (inevitable) slew of sectarian abuse that would be posted in that comment section

LOL
Is he taking the piss
AHHHHH HELP OUR SHITHOLE TOWN CAN'T AFFORD BREAD LOL stop taking the piss

what the fuck is a cost of living emergency haha like nigga breathing is free
go catch a fish or something

Reckon there's much difference between brands of electrical tape? Not talking duct tape just the thinner electrical stuff. Might pick up some from tesco but may put in a cheeky amazon order if there's a singular top brand.....?

screaming

you just read it and YOU are crying

to what? to reply? i didn't reply. thicky. spaz.

>go catch a fish or something
theargus.co.uk/news/20150924.poachers-caught-weapons-knives-catapults-drugs-sussex/

>childminder

might start calling janny this

those are the queen's fish (in the queen's waters, I might add)

>to what? to reply? i didn't reply. thicky. spaz.
no I didn't say "to reply"
you spaz

harshly worded but probably true

screaming

lol them irish lads really starved because they couldn't grow potatoes

why?

Im gonna eat a swan and theres nothing you can do about it

prefer not to say

dont they live on an island, surrounded by fish?

very impressive for such a small population
britishers on the ropes

time to drink some water
I have an app for that

/brit/ lads were born in the early to mid 90s and have now been toiling long enough to wear their resistance down

don’t like this sort of racism. be better

I remember one day walking home from school and some fat incel guy was at his window with no shirt on and I told my family he was at the window naked. He ended up getting beat up and burnt out of his council house by the local lads, still feel bad about it to this day

sucking the queen's fish

Creased.

Blair Babies unite

29 years old. Done 5 years in the neo-mines then chucked it, not worked since.

Just not for me, working. Would sooner die than work.

Working class northerners going on about the mines despite being born in a new build estate in 1995

Yeah its not nice is it. Certainly not my cup of tea.

>Working class northerners

name a worst demographic group on this planet

khartoum
did about 3 years in 3 offices and decided id rather starve (therefore became an artisan)

born in 2001 personally

Sara Davidson here in my rented house in Stockport

Attached: ssaradavidson story 19.05.2022.jpg (1080x1920, 190.47K)

Braindead Southerners

03 lad here

feel an indescribable sort of empathy for that cat

would never rent to some slag with a cat

Remember in year 7 when despite barely being able to kick a ball I tried out for the football team, the PE teacher looked over at me just as I scored a fluke goal and I got onto the team over people who were genuinely good. Quickly got exposed and moved to a sub who was never put on though

The quality of life difference between working class jobs and benefits is not enough to justify working. Why work for £1500 a month for 40 hours or more of hard toil when I can claim anxiety and get £900+ free rent? Either increase wages or fuck off I will never work

literal toddler

artisan of what

Imagine being a paki and travelling halfway round the world to work in a fucking pizza takeaway shop

Love are Des. What a belter.

FOY literal children

If she dropped her trousers for me I'd let her live in my house free

buying property is too fucking complicated

>he thinks i read it
>N-N-NO U
Maybe stop crying mate, not a great look

Attached: laugh.jpg (800x533, 34.63K)

born on may 18 2004 me

Can't be that easy surely. Keep hearing mixed things about neetbux, think it's only effective if you're a proper headcase. Us lads who can just about hold it together get the worst of both worlds

If you look into it the Scots studied here and spent the rest of their life in England.

Well said my man

Aha who needs heating during winter not me

phwor *legally shags your arse*

being paid to make pizzas is literally heaven to them

Imagine how easy and effortless it is for rich people. You just find a property, tell your personal assistant slave to acquire it, they do all the work and the money is already there in your bank account, no need to wait for current property to sell / deal with mortage shite.

how so
i thought it would be but even in italy it was piss
survey, docs, signing, payment, done

Do working class people really only take home £1500 a month? I take home £4800 will be £5500 when my student loan is finally paid off this year

yeah the pizza counter lady at my asda does like 40 hours a week just making pizzas all morning
and yet she seems happy