Unironically, what even is French food? It's always tooted as the best thing in the world, far better than Italian food...

Unironically, what even is French food? It's always tooted as the best thing in the world, far better than Italian food, but I have never ever seen a single French meal. In fact, I can't name a single one. I can however name a dozen of Italian meals. Is it all an elaborate LARP? Is it merely some sort of upper class circlejerk to pretend they're fancy schmucks?

Attached: 1649586216039.jpg (660x574, 59.22K)

Angloid lol go roast in hell fool

French meals are very similar to what the rest of western Europeans eat. A lot of stews and roast things

French food is best as individual items instead of meals, stuff like cheese etc

Some french posters wank themselves into a coma because they think France invented cooking

a lot of the food middle and upper class people eat here is french
I think the big ones here are boeuf bourguignon and cassoulet

>French meals are very similar to what the rest of western Europeans eat. A lot of stews and roast things
So it's just all an elaborate LARP.

French cuisine tastes like a mix of Anglo and Mediterranean cuisine

French pipo dont be spicing dey food

French food is just food

French food isn’t known for specific recipes or meals but more so for the quality of certain items like bread and cheese

I was gonna say its their bread and pastries that are great, but then I remember theyre from Austria

>tooted

Attached: 1650631706405.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Potato gratin has a french name, but is it actuallt french?

We invented food, no less.

Attached: French-Gratin-Dauphinois_6.jpg (1200x1800, 84.75K)

I still dont know what is french food to be honest

How did you never heard about lasagnes aux courgettes et au chèvre, caraccio de courgettes, brochettes de crevettes marinées à l'ail, tarte aux fromages, mousse aux trois chocolats or mousse de fraises glacée, get some culture ok

There's French bistrot food (staple dishes such as ratatouille, steak tartare,boeuf bourguignon) and French haute cuisine, with is sauce-roast-butter based and often uses more expensive ingredients.

frogs literally have mini haggis that look like fucking dicks, I don't care what these cockmonglers have to say their cuisine is literally as bad as ours

Attached: 1625765399449.jpg (1350x759, 84.23K)

french "cuisine" is a mutt dish steal from every country they border with half assed taste and edgy presentation and impossible to pronounce names. With butter

Why cant angloids stop obsessing about France ? Forget about us like we did for you.

Because you don't go to restaurants.

stopped reading at "lasagnes", that's Italian and it's spelt lasagna

>Anglo doesn't have even the slightest culinary culture
How unsurprising. Go eat your sosig roll, Nigel, and leave cooking to people who actually know what they're doing

You know a lot of Italian dishes because the entirety of Italian cuisine is based on relatively cheap ingredients that the local folk could easily buy or grow, and that can be cooked without any special training; whereas French cuisine was created for royalty by a selected few individuals that are the basis for today's chefs, and they were able to create were complex (and expensive) dishes that require a lot of skill and knowledge of the necessary techniques and ingredients.