I do nothing with my life except get drunk, browse internet and go on walks near the beach to avoid insanity...

I do nothing with my life except get drunk, browse internet and go on walks near the beach to avoid insanity. Does this happen in your country?

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 104.11K)

Impregnate a bitch, now your life has meaning.

I had a girlfriend but we broke up. She used to get really drunk with me and we would start arguing and fighting. She's fat now.

if you was alive a hundred years ago you could just join the spanish legion and kill nafris for fun

Your fault

I'm you but I drink with friends and live in deep Extremadura so walk is on the plains

same

No, end your life already.

this could be a decent thread if you didn't post the frog

Me but replace beach walk with 50 hours of work instead

Yeah that's pretty much my life

at least youve got a good career when youre not drunk or at the beach right

same, except I don't even get drunk or go on walks

Then you cant say "same"

Attached: _91409212_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (660x371, 22.18K)

>get drunk, browse internet and go on walks near the beach to avoid
this is my lifestyle and it is killing me

Yes it’s been take anti depression
Breakfast
Internet or go for walk or do an errand
Eat
Internet get high
Snack or bed

Lived a very high stress life now just need to chill. Swollen balls don’t help either

I said same bc I do nothing with my life either

I'm 26. People I grew up with and that are a lot younger than me are having kids, buying homes, getting married and having long term careers. Meanwhile I'm single with little dating experience, never traveled, under employed and live with a friend. Send help

>having a beach in walking distance
why are you complaining

Yup

you're a firstie, it's not hard to get it together. start by travelling somewhere, it may clear your head and inspire you to do something new in life

Yea except I don't have a beach. Fuck you, you don't suffer

Attached: crashingthisplane.jpg (896x921, 58.76K)

I don't have a beach and I don't drink but yes.