Are they westerners?

Are they westerners?

Attached: 1200px-South_America.png (1200x1573, 343.54K)

We are southerners

Very poor westerners

i hope not

They think they are. It's really sad honestly. They think they are white because granny got raped by some Spanish dude 400 years ago

westerner means wh*Te so no

An empoverished extension of the West (at least in the case of Brazil)

>400 years
Your granny was raped 70 years ago

Spanish, Portuguese and Italian inmigration there was a thing until the 50s tho

Perú suyuqa tukuy atisqankutan kallpachakunqa!

Attached: 43794360_p34_master1200.jpg (300x300, 73.71K)

Third world of the West just like you (Vietnam) being the third world of the Far East

Implying his granny is not raped on a daily basis.

At least their woman are fuckable, and absorbed more western ideals than u savages

Their grannies weren't just raped, they are literally the by-product of the rape meaning they are mutts with on average 20-70% European ancestry depending on the person

dutch, german, ukrainian, polish, they just mixed with indios and africans

Yes. Values are Western and anything Asian or Muslim is automatically contextually as exotic and peripheral. There is no social, cultural, religious or even culinary influence from the East: if we want sushi, we order in. If we want pasta, we make it ourselves bc it is already part of our habits.

>dutch, german, ukrainian, polish,
They never moved there until the past century, historical inmigration was iberian or italian aside of some germans who moved during Charles V reign

None of those states are nations; a white man can never belong to the same people as an Indian or a black. So some members of their ruling classes are, yes, and they're trapped on a continent that will take centuries to bring civilization to, if it ever happens at all.

We are African :)

Attached: file.png (872x794, 594.32K)

Why do White Man always take so long to explain things
Just say "the locals are stinky" ez

what about the Indigenous culture?
Is there anything left?

Don't make me call ICE on you wetbacks

Browns will write things like this and thereafter be mystified at why their streets are coated in dung.

>
>

White Man invented the poop street thing no?

I’m white and I identify 100% as Brazilian and Latino, I’ve nothing to do with Europe. This is my land, not some other continent on the other side of the globe.