Here’s your Star Wars villain bro…

>here’s your Star Wars villain bro…

Attached: 5FC95F7E-BB81-429B-89C3-C5F4C1D6AD71.jpg (1333x1333, 201.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/tv/obi-wan-kenobi-ewan-mcgregor-hayden-christensen-cover-story/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Black villain
>In 2022
I'm surprised

Aquaman, Spider-man, and uncharted had one

whats the next step after negro fatigue

Attached: 1643826535053.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>Dey hea massa vader sir, OW LAWDY SWING LOW SWEEEEEET FACLLLLONNNN

>We had a lot of conversations about hair and what the right hair might be. Deborah was really great about moving from the initial vision to what we arrived at for Reva's hair. I wanted kids to have their own hair at Halloween. And that's huge If you look at all the Black kids with kinky hair. When they want to be Elsa, they got to put on a blond wig. [Now] there are so many kids that'll be able to wear their hair at Halloween. That's going to be really exciting.

ew.com/tv/obi-wan-kenobi-ewan-mcgregor-hayden-christensen-cover-story/

There is literally new star/capeshit every single day
I hate Television & Film so much it's unreal

Attached: 1346245675476.jpg (493x496, 92.53K)

>Black villian
Seems good to me bro. Remember rhey marketed star wars as the empire is an evil white nationalist org and a multi racial cast and a woman is going to defeat them

DEY HEA

Negro rage.

Attached: Pepe left.png (680x611, 122.48K)

She'll be redeemed at the end.

I thought we told you not to come and hang round these parts.

Aren't they supposed to wear masks that hide their face?
Typical nigger breaking uniform code to show their ugly mug.

I really don't understand the criticism nor the idea of not wanting to be the villain

The villain is the best part most of the time and with Star Wars it's like the only guaranteed good part.

should I breed with a negro to add some strong chin genetics to my blood line? if my mutt son crossbreeds with a white girl surely they'll be mostly white but with a nice strong chin? any /sci/ bros want to chime in?

Well at least they’re upfront about not giving a shit about making something that’s actually good or cool.
>MUH NIGLET HALLOWEEN COSTUMES
Literally lmao’ing @ the state of this corporate schlock

>negro
>strong chin
this buck is delusional

Attached: 1623847133319.png (505x478, 213.06K)

>SW villain is white
*chuds have a meltdown*
>SW villain is black
*chuds have a meltdown*

Attached: seek help.jpg (474x266, 13.59K)

>And that's huge If you look at all the Black kids with kinky hair.
>kids with kinky hair.
The fuck did he mean by this

I remember I really could never take Fallen Order seriously because of that one negroid female on your side that had bug eyes that literally jutted out of their head.
As in "wtf is this bitch a snail?" tier defined eyeballs. Every cutscene it was so distracting.
Lol no

sith's black robes fit black people better. they look weird on white people that's why most of sith guys were either some weird monsters like darth maul or robots or had a cover for their faces most of the time.
jedis always have their face revealed and are whites for the most par and they dress in light colors, white of beige most commonly.

at this point is pretty obvious shes going to be the main focus of the series.
i give her two episodes before she turngs good and starts giving orders to obi wan.

Luke's most iconic outfit is the black robe and Lucas's original idea was for the Jedi to wear black

I remember watching some streamer play it and they asked what kind of alien she was supposed to be. His chat went apeshit on him

lukes most iconic outfit is the white robes he wears in the first movie