Is your country racist

britain is probably the least racist country in the world.
like most people dont really care if someone is of a different race to them, it won't change their interaciton with that person .

Attached: 1474134279059.png (802x802, 418.6K)

yes

Is that supposed to be good or bad

Fuck every single non-English person on earth
Especially this guy FUCK YOU

yes

Britain is the most tolerant/globohomo nightmare in the world, its basically a HR department for a country. Pretty much all the "Blokes" know they are walking on eggshells everywhere at this point, but we are easily subdued.

keep up being not racist

Attached: E3R2n1XXIAQh_yc.png (636x680, 761.28K)

If you're really tolerant then why do you keep telling the world of your tolerance
Bit curious innit

Attached: download (2).jpg (300x168, 6.37K)

This happened well over a decade ago lol

>like most people dont really care if someone is of a different race to them, it won't change their interaciton with that person .
This ONLY occurs with native brits. One way road.

>is your country racist
yes
racism is the norm in central and eastern europe

i dont mean in terms of official policies i just mean like if a british person comes across a stranger asking for directions or something they generally wont treat them any different based on race.

user. almost every country has this.

you would bend over to anyone that calls you a nazi

you think that but it don't be like that.

It be like that. Every racist I know (including me) is nice to Arabs even if they hate them

>only we are civil in minor interactions with strangers
Leave your council housing and see for yourself.

that's the stereotype propagated on the internet which isn't actually true

every single person that has a different ethnicity from us is and will always be seen as an outsider
german identity works through blood

it's generally true. people also don't care if their kid gets in a relationship with a black or an indian.
they do care about muslims, but i reckon thats more because islam is quite a weird and restrictive culture.

no

no

Attached: 51+ibWe-ViL._SY177_.jpg (120x177, 7.13K)