Erdogan is right, they're terrorists

Erdogan is right, they're terrorists.

Attached: Flag_of_Sweden_and_Finland.png (800x500, 9.68K)

Terrorist supporters*

Can't understand why they are actually defending keeping terrorists
If they deport them
Their problems will end

Because nords need EVERY single drop of muzzie semen, they can't just waste it like that

since when is terrorism a bad thing?

you know you are doing something right when muslims are calling you terrorists

Because Turkey hasn't provided any proof of them actually being terrorists. We will never give up any of the people in this country without a legal reason.

Turkey has made no demands about terrorists. We can't respond to demands that have not been made.

>retarded leaf thinks turkey blocks us because of pkk and not because erdodog wants the mutts to lift sanctions against them and give them F-35s

Based Turkey
Based Croatia

r u sure?

Attached: s.jpg (900x506, 60.6K)

then we'll fit right in with NATO

Attached: 1643037932839.png (436x425, 55.16K)

"Terrorism is okej when we do it"
I realize this includes Norway

ALHAMDULILLAH

That's just a small symbolic demand, the actual demand they want is to lift the arms embargo so Turkey can by fighter jets from Sweden.

I understand sverige, but Finland case is like 10 kurd nationalist.

I think this cockroach just want to check if he cant benefit from situation.

>Because Turkey hasn't provided any proof of them actually being terrorists.
Kill yourself, you stupid kurd lover. The same happens here as well btw. Nords just can't stop meddling with brown people politics.

made for bbc

We already are have Big Baltofinnic Cock.

define terrorists in turkey, you're already a terrorist if you criticize the government, or made fun of erdogan.

You know that these "terrorist" are funded by NATO right? When Erodogan says PKK he's actually talking about YPG, which isn't seen as terrorist by EU and NATO. This talk about Kurds is mostly window-dressing for the Turkish people, what he wants is American and maybe Swedish armaments.

Kurds aren't terrorists, they're janitors

Attached: 1633700553073.jpg (342x363, 56.17K)