Was this really necessary?

Attached: vlcsnap.jpg (1280x692, 119.89K)

I'm also a virgin. By choice. I find the idea of mingling body fluids and touching another person's skin with my own repulsive

Nice cope you've got there. Been there at 24 and I can assure you - getting used to it is easy and you won't be able to forgive yourself you didn't start doing it earlier

im fucking SICK of hollywood trying to make these ugly woman be considered attractive when there's a million actually good looking women

h-how does she know?

>Let me tell you how my personal experience and life values are the universal rules for this thing
Nah

What do you mean cope? I explained to you why I don't partake in the activity

A better cope is to pretend to be a devout Catholic or Orthodox Christian while fetishizing Christian military history and making no effort to live in a Christlike way

This image made me realize that I haven’t had pool sex since high school. Better times.

She is literally the only rising star that is interesting to watch and is not a meme like Moner or Florence Pugh.

Attached: 1644305869384.jpg (1080x1342, 125.71K)

Why does she look like an alien

Cope AND seethe

No

>user is disgusted with himself and doesn’t want to partake in sexual intercourse
>DURR NICE COPE says the coombrains

I can’t believe I saw it happen in real time

Lol just have sex bro

You don't partake in the activity because you realized that you don't actually stand a chance. Refusing to play after you were already benched does not count as voluntary abstinence

Is this that scene from the Brit movie where the sister wants the brother to fuck her?

It is repulsive, don't worry you are not missing much, I dropped after a while, every time I had sex I realized how it was just a worse and more lengthy masturbation making a bigger mess to clean

If it were a matter of being attractive or not I would have said so. I just told you the reason why I don't want sex. Feel free to be deluded, I guess.

how did you learn to cope with the fact that everything feminists taught you growing up was wrong and that the men who have the most sex are misogynists and women like them for it? a few exceptions of course, but the rule is there
it honestly just feels evil for me to express my male sexuality, but it's what women like and I have no idea why feminists are allowed to be in charge of sex education. No wonder we have so many incels now.

The New Mutants

Attached: the-new-mutants-movie-image-social.jpg (1122x755, 251.57K)

You cope with it by not being a fag about it
>actually feminists are full of shit
Great, no excuse not to get laid then right?

>have a fairly normal sex drive, fap every morning
>propositioned by several girls but not comfortable committing to sex
>even cultivated romantic relationships myself just to prove I could do it, only to back out at the last second because the actual act of sex sits poorly with me
Is there a term for this? It's there if I want it, and I kind of want it, but I won't let myself have it.

Attached: 1643597059758.png (510x363, 239.77K)

Why would I cope with it? I don't think about how much sex other men do, I care only about what I do, the biggest problem for you people is social media and caring so much about the life of others, Jesus, go live your own

I'm not worrying

I already have sex, your macho response is pointless

Attached: 16217885478124.gif (320x240, 3.54M)

we don't know what the situations you have in mind are when you're talking about that. If you haven't done it, you haven't done it. Simple as. There's the idea of sex and women, and then the reality of it. Until you've experienced the reality of it, you're only railing against a fantasy in your head. True volcels have sex pretty much just once.

Also, a "normal sex drive" means being DRIVEN to have SEX. Not masturbating to pixels on your screen. Just because you masturbate regularly does not mean your sex drive is healthy or functional

Sure thing, inceldur

yes now whip your dick out and get it wet

I google vlcsnap and nothing come up?? what movie is this??

I never said you didn't, weird that you would leap to that assumption

>True volcels have sex pretty much just once
Not at all, you can lose the interest with time, I had sex for 10 years before I lost all interest in it

Dances with Wolves

>the disney buyout completely fucked over the planned reshoots
>she will never be magik in a good movie
pain

Yeah, that's called being a FAGGOT, kys

What's funny

>I had sex for 10 years before I lost all interest in it
Did you get your testosterone levels checked before and after that occured? Doesn't take a very large percentage drop for someone with already low test levels to get to a point where they're stripped of their manhood

Yes

God I love being hideous. Thanks to that I’ll never feel the shame of performing poorly or anything like that. I don’t even need to work or get haircuts or dress well too. Call it cope if you want but us ugly genetic waste fucks are freer than you’ll ever be.

>I google vlcsnap and nothing come up??
oh you sweet summer child

They can just tell. Seriously.

t. wizard

What’s this from

I am 27 years old and I never even kissed a girl

fuckin nice now this is the kinda fap material im looking for

I used to be ugly and this is true. No pressure when you're ugly

That's a cute down syndrome kid