Why are atheists like this ?

why are atheists like this ?

Attached: 1652963158-573b81068686c510c5d5f7ca84eff7d2.jpg (1379x1379, 294.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-salvation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont get it
is it a cultural norm to have abortions just for the sake of it in france?

Atheism is stupid, how can you be so sure God doesn't exist? They act like they know everything about the universe while in reality they are akin to a dog that was trained to sit down under certain conditions. That's literally what science is, you conduct an experiment and learn that reality works like this or that, but you don't know the reason why and there is no guarantee that it will work like that forever.

>"professing themselves wise, they became fools"

There is no evidence that gods exist, therefore there is no reason to assume that they do.

Is gprime a leftist psyop? Its like he is designed to make right wingers look retarded

Is a fundamental misunderstanding of science a universal trait of the slavoid mind? It seems to be.

the existence of god doesn't affect me in any way so I'm atheistic

>There is no evidence that gods exist

That's false.

the Bible is a valid form of evidence for the existence of God. Not merely “because the Bible says so,” but because the Bible has proved to be so reliable. Dismissing it as biased, simply because it says things skeptics do not accept, is not a rational response. That would be as irrational as dismissing every book describing Julius Caesar and then claiming there are no records describing Julius Caesar. The reliability of the Bible and its coordination with secular history and archaeology are reasonable points to raise when it comes to discussing the existence of God.

Attached: Capture.png (550x596, 211.73K)

Atheists are the most annoying motherfuckers on the planet, I’m not even religious either, people like Bill Maher or The Amazing Atheist make me cringe hard af

Attached: 448C0896-C450-4D05-9BDC-1187A28DAA92.jpg (709x531, 242.11K)

Why the fuck hasent he been rangebanned yet

>people arguing over existence of god without realizing i am one

Attached: 1ED5B471-5E55-49DC-AD73-7AA11936FCA2.jpg (688x688, 121.2K)

>the Bible is a valid form of evidence for the existence of God
another thread ruined by a schizo

It does. Your salvation depends on whether or not you put faith in Jesus and obey his commands.

jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/what-is-salvation/

Attached: 1652963148-greedy-curlew-c57074-9576375.jpg (864x944, 129.55K)

the boobal

but the Bible is fuck all reliable

>The reliability of the Bible and its coordination with secular history and archaeology are reasonable points to raise when it comes to discussing the existence of God.
Just because some parts of the book describe real events, doesn't mean that the whole thing is true.

if he was really an atheist he would RAPE her

actually this is more believable because I can see this mf writing shit on the internet

no, it doesn't

>obey his commands
Such as?

Atheist be like
>I've never seen pussy so it must not exist

Vgh most sovlful ukraniun user

Just when I thought you couldn't get stupider.
>The Bible is true because the bible said so! There's even things describing real life events!
As if those couldn't have been written after these things happened.
How can you be sure that the Abrahamic God exists? I suppose that I should worship Zeus, Odin and other gods since they might exist.

How many living, breathing atheist missionaries you've met during your life?

>pic
Turned out, snake told the truth.
>inb4 muh spiritual death
Not what the text says.

In my experience there are two kinds of atheists. The most common type are the ones who are far leftists and hate Christianity so much that they become atheists by default. These ones largely shape the rest of the world's opinion on atheists and are extremely vocal. The other type are the ones who just don't believe in a god.
t. latter type of atheist

Friendly reminder that if you believe in literally anything you are a mindcuck. That goes for atheism (belief that God doesn't exist) and agnosticism (belief that the existence of God can't be proven) too.

But real christians are leftist by default?

I'm not sure. I just dont know. The bible isn't convincing me.

Attached: a1rm6dY_700b.jpg (700x664, 64.68K)

BUILT