Based

Based

Attached: B334A9A8-A163-45BA-8155-3ABEF20DA6A3.jpg (828x581, 80.36K)

On a Nazi flag.

Please don't kill me, I

Attached: 16339661621510.jpg (800x600, 98.27K)

Crypto fascists, must be crushed before the world can heal

Attached: 1652349181762.jpg (1200x675, 708.44K)

Cringe alert on aisle krautshit

c'mon! let us in already

the beautiful ZOG flag

Attached: 1652349505612.png (711x480, 722.64K)

Your entire "country" has less people than Chicago and is poorer than the SF bay area.

Thinking of making a personal shrine consisting of a pic of Wałęsa, Yeltsin, Clinton and a bottle of Stolichnaya

The very fact that your shithole isn't a nuclear wasteland following 1945 is a travesty.
Imagine being German and soapboxing about evil

haven't you done enough

Attached: main-qimg-4f05288f56925ee4e7e12d9105ea8f95-lq.jpg (602x434, 65.66K)

Let me innnn

>Germany still exists
Not even close to enough

I hate Great Satan USAmerica.
I pray every day for the misery of USAmericans.
I dedicate my life to spite of USAmerica.

Attached: img-IaE_Sf.jpg (873x689, 46.73K)

kill yourself

SOVL

zased

so? we are a nation, something muttbloods with stolen soil will never ever understand. would you kill for chicago or sf bay are whatever that is? no? well vast majority of finns is ready to kill in the service of our country and that is enough to consider us a true nation.

You aren’t? Don’t you guys have a hundred epic F35s etc?

show you real flag ivan its ok

t. desant bäckman

pathetic trannies

>me ollaan dodellinen ganzagunda, ole hyvä usgo meidä ;-DDDDDD

with a budget larger than your whole economy lmao

>latvia

Attached: 1645855572843.png (420x420, 184.72K)

Three thousand and five hundred years passed since the pyramids were built before you even had "history"
You are not a nation. Nations have long lasting legacies or are so powerful and large that they carve out these legacies in a short time frame. You fit neither of those.
You're a political entity propped up by foreigners. You can disappear tomorrow and nobody will notice
>would you kill for chicago or sf bay
Yes
>majority of finns is ready to kill in the service of our country
And John Smith is willing to kill for $50,000
Irrelevant.
You're more of an autonomous European territory than a nation

Change that flag to the nazi swastika, than it will be based and I will be prepared to die as a cannon fodder for it.

this u? lmaoooo

Attached: 1652961973443.png (440x395, 473.51K)

haha it really do!

what the based

rustled your raisin didn't i? lol. the fact is that nation constitutes of blood and soil. we have that, all you have is muttblood on a stolen soil. and your cope illustrates that perfectly, talking about "legacies" and whatever irrelevant things like capeshit and coca-cola are enough to cleanse away your mystery meat ethnicity and genocide. like i said, you will never ever understand this, because for you a country is a monument for corporate power.

>rustled your raisin didn't i? lol. the fact is that nation constitutes of blood and so-
Typical euroshit, always will be and always about to be a fascist subhuman.
We should just glass that fake continent and allow the world to heal

and there it is, the mask slips from our """""tolerant""""" american liberal. he only understands the language of genocide because his country was born from it. rest well, long after everyone has forgotten what mickey mouse was, finnish nation will endure.

nato is evil

russia is greater evil. once again we are forced to choose the lesser evil.