THE DOOOOOOOOOR

Attached: raised-by-wolves-trailer.jpg (1284x856, 348.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NUPqaX3Wmc8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We wuz the kangz and kweenz of kepler 22b n shiiiiiieeettt

Attached: 586.jpg (441x479, 178.82K)

DAS RITE

Attached: 1645972147484.png (640x640, 377.29K)

What would you do with a flying necromancer that fulfills every sexual desire on command?

post on a better image board

Join the Mile High Club.

>season reduced to 8 episodes
it's not getting renewed isn't it

It would be extremely painful

I would be disappointed if it didn't at least get 1 more season to wrap things up.
I know there were 5 planned, and they presumably have enough story to do that, but if it's going to be a stretch to get to 5 full seasons, I'd prefer one more extremely high quality season that brings the whole thing to a crazy climax.

It is a necromancer made with "dark photon technology," identical to Mother. Except it has even more functions than Mother, Mother is referred to only as a "weapon," even though they are both "necromancer" technology, the "Grandmother" also went into a state like "Mother" does when she becomes an indestructible killing machine. Suggesting this isn't an important android is completely disingenuous, cunt. By "most important" I meant technologically, like the androids on Earth. Not that it was singularly a worshiped android or whatever, so stop harping on that retard.

From flashbacks on Earth the necromancers had the same appearance as Lamia. Reflecting its creators/builders.

The cave guy was "devolved." It's implied in the show they "devolve" into neanderthals, even though neanderthals are not devolved homo sapiens but nevertheless the writers implied this.

>kills herself in order to spite her mom
>mom just customizes a service android to replace suicidal daughter
was real vrille retarded?

Attached: vrille ded.jpg (883x431, 114.69K)

yah i didn't expect it either so i wondered if vrille took catastrophic damage when she was culling the mithraics
but then again, they took sue out unexpectedly

Mother, forgive me, but I'll have to go all out... Just this once

Attached: sefasd.png (578x900, 651.99K)

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her mom literally took part in the destruction of Earth's atmosphere because "PRAISE SOL XDD".

don't they say mammy doesn't have weapons like mother does?
father says where her weapons/armaments would be, has been replaced entirely with something else

The show is shit after shit but I can't stop watching

What is this headtype called?

Attached: vlcsnap-00058.jpg (1920x1080, 339.06K)

Yes...YES!

wouldn't surprise me if champion also had necromancer powers like number 7 and just needs something to wake it up and also thought it was weird how concerned paul was when champion picked up the fruit and he was instantly relieved when he put it back without eating it

Dragon Balls

What's Campion's combat theme?

youtu.be/NUPqaX3Wmc8