Any Forums high-school experiences

back in school i used to fight every single day, bloody fistfights, real fights, unlike the faggy slap-fights kids do nowadays... it was one of the best times of my life, i was strong, manly, had lots of hoes... then i started wearing glasses and had to start taking it easy, because it costs a lot of money to replace them when they break. i married my junior year sweetheart, who loved me even when i could no longer prove my manhood through my fists... good times all and all

ironically, the most peaceful of my high-school years was the one i spent in America. how are high-schools in your cunt?

Attached: american schools be like.webm (360x360, 1.72M)

Never was a single fight. That only happened in children school, high shcool is when you start behaving grown up.

Dat whyboi wilin!!!!

this annoying spergfaggot kept pissing me off so I slammed his head 3 times into a table and broke his nose
otherwise uneventful and dare i say wasted potential

He punches like a woman

Damnn yt boi better watch out when lacking, i blow his brains out and put the spjce in they food

fr

Only in white countries. I was menaced with a knife in the school bathroom once lol highschool is peak violence
Uni was much better, I had a couple friends and no hoes back then. Also terrible student
Ahaha

No fights but everytime I just wanted to go take a piss and shit there would be a crowd of douches in the bathroom vaping , talking loudly and laughing like retards, how a nigga is supposed to focus on taking care of his needs in a place like this

is there a high schools in faroe islands?

completely uneventful
there was no bullying and no fights in my school, only a couple ones throughtout my 5 years there but always between guys that were usually friends and continued to be friends after the ""fight""

nigga lost to a woman no cap

Went to a technical high school.
It was a literal sweatshop. Fucking shithole. I couldn't get proper education there so now I ended up on this board.
My life went downfall ever since I entered this shitty school. I thought Machinist is a rewarding career in Korea as well but all I get to see is discrimination. I fucking despise this country. I shouldn't have come back to this shithole. I shouldn't have left.

Attached: 20170626_105635.jpg (4032x3024, 3.9M)

Thank god I went to a good high school

Here the bad students and delinquents always end up in technical schools while good kids go to gymnasiums. Technical schools are truly places of horror, knives, fist fights, bullying, drugs everywhere, I pity the teachers who end up working there. They're also always exclusively male schools, absolutely no girls in sight while in gymnasium we had tons of qt girls

Not all of us went to a gypsy school, retard. Mine was pretty normal.

i didn't go to 'high school' because we call it secondary school here.

Attached: 1645001752816.jpg (224x225, 4.64K)

Same here but we’re not autistic enough to get butthurt about someone calling it high school

I got high a lot.

I'm sorry to hear that, user. Where did you live before you came here?

In high school, I was the weirdo with whom no one is friends, but there's nothing to bully him for. Just a background character.

Here it was psychological instead of physical bullying, some turks might have gotten into fights occasionally but that's it.