The only good part of Europe

The only good part of Europe

Attached: image-84.jpg (1000x796, 388.15K)

I claim Thrace

Balkan is the eight continent, not Europe.

It's hilarious how post-2015 Balkan maps include Hungary, probably because the EU is butthurt about Orban or something.

add Moldova or else

Coal.

they share a lot of history with the balkans retard

do we really though

you meant,the worst?

so does austria or slovakia that has been part of hungary for 90% of its existence

>you meant,the worst?

Attached: toxoplasmosis.png (1000x866, 196.53K)

Hungary is Serbia's thinking hat

Attached: T.png (680x962, 492.72K)

Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary are not Balkan countries

we share as much history with the balkans as italy does

Slavshit you are a thirdie balkan fake country. We on the other hand aint balkan.

Greece is literally the core of Balkan.

Ivan, you are a poor commie cuck. We are the birthplace of western civilization. Kys.

You are Orthodox Turks. The real Greeks have not existed for 2000 years, you are just descendants of Greek slaves. So, don't talk to me, Turk.

Shitskin learn history. Turds are mudslim greeks, anatolians, arabs, armenians etc. We are ancient greeks. Our ancestors created the world. Yours were eating bananas on the trees. Croatians contributed nothing to the world. If ur cuntry didnt exist nothing woulf change. While greece is the most important country on the planet.

Francia is the birthplace of Western civilization, you are the birthplace of Orthodox Christian civilization. We are also Balkan, but less than you since we actually had Western phenomena like the Renaissance, Gothicism Baroque, Reformation, continental philosophy, Western knights and chivalric traditions, Western feudal institutions, etc.

>commie
If your civil war went differently, you'd be commies too. Plus, your 21th cent. political scene is way more commie than ours.

>poor
So are you now. Slovenia is ahead of you.

true and real

The so-called 'Greeks' spoke of themselves as 'Romans' for 1500 years. lol. Your history was written by the English and your cities were built by the Germans. At the same time, it should be said that the English expected to find descendants of ancient heroes in Greece, but in fact they saw a bunch of illiterate gypsies and goatfuckers. You have disappointed them greatly. The West has helped you get out of poverty and you have failed miserably every time. Why? Because you are complete idiots and it shows that you have nothing to do with ancient Greek. In Croatia, there is even a saying 'I owe as much as Greece' and the funniest thing is that the saying is more than 100 years old. You are incredibly stupid and unsuccessful, but that is because you have Turkish or Asian genes. You should be kicked out of the EU. Pay your debts.

Shitskin your jealousy is evident. The only croatian places of note are the coastal towns of italy. The slavic parts are commie shitholes.
While greece is excellent. Renowkned across the world for its beauty. Kys slavic.

Croatia is richer than Greece, mustafa

Those cities were built by Croats. And not only that, Croatian architects also built in Italy.

Thats why croatian girls vacation to greece? We regularly fuck them. They are so easy. Also the worst hookers. Our brothels are filled with croatian sluts. All addicted to meth. So trash.
We have a saying here. "If you fuck a croatian girl you will catch AIDS!" its funny because that saying isnt even 20 years old because your country didnt exist 30 years ago. Your mother is slutty btw

I gave you arguments, you gave me diarrhea in textual form.

>Shitskin
You're easily the brownest people in Balkan. Why do you hate yourself?

holy based

Shitskin, stop. Yoy dont know english, only your native language Serbian. Serbians were and still are your masters. You dont havs a culture, a religion, not even a language. You speak serbian, you are slav like russians, serbian culture and heretic italian demonic religion. Kys.

Balkan monkeys shouldn't be considered as Europeans.

How is being retarded based? Greece has a higher AIDS rate than Croatia and Croats don't migrate to Greece for any sort of job because it's a poor country.

>Greece
population: 10 mil
>nobel winners

>Croatia
population 4 mil
>nobel laureate

Why are you so stupid and incompetent?

Poor? Xaxaxa you slavmonkeys dont stop your jealousy. You would kill your mother just to get a chance to clean toillets in a greek brothel. Your sister already works in one btw.

Albanians are literally the only people who go to Greece. I hope they take Epirus from you.