My father is obsessed with politics and talks about them 24/7 and calls me apolitical ignorant fool because I'm not...

My father is obsessed with politics and talks about them 24/7 and calls me apolitical ignorant fool because I'm not obsessed and don't read news everyday.
Does this happen in your country?

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 39.57K)

Why did I already know the flag before clicking on the thread

I'm a wizard, I live alone and my father is dead.
My cat doesn't seem to mind.

My dad went out for cigarettes when I was 9 y.o.

being political in russia there is only two implication pro putin or pro nato so which one is your father?

based cat

Because you dont need to click on the post to see that, stupid

Attached: IMG_20220519_193320.jpg (1080x532, 144K)

Pro putin. But he was political even before war. He is also half Ukrainian ethnically

Post cat

Sounds like he is american

My father is a conspiracy theory shizo, so I just don't talk with him.

Attached: 1642920387181.jpg (1280x960, 230.57K)

No, we avoid talking about politics as much as we can since I have a political orientation totally opposite to that of my parents and it gets super uncomfortable whenever we happen to get into discussions about politics

Was your father also like that?
Did you have any conversations/arguments/quarrels with him over politics?

Yes, everyone is politically charged now, but you’re smart for avoiding it or not caring about it, politics will never help you, it will only cause you to walk around in a constant state of bitterness and anger

Attached: 3547391F-3097-4B6E-AC13-DC6907C65940.jpg (580x795, 41.71K)

How is that even a question? Do you think there are pro-nato newspapers in Russia?

Doesn't that just make him an average Russian boomer that watches the news at this point? Hunted Biden funded COVID bio labs in Ukraine is pretty much accepted as fact by Russian TV media as far as I've seen.

I hope ur father beats you

>he doesnt use the catalog to browse Any Forums

Yes.
I went for the conscription and somehow adapted some progressive beliefs there and my father told me that it seems like I became a fucking commie. He even said he will set a fire on our house and let's all die together after seeing the picture of former president I bought from online.
It took me so long to convince him that I'm not a communists but now he call me a zoomer.

I don't exactly avoid it(I wouldn't call myself apolitical) but I make sure not to get engrossed in it too much.

Yes, my father has become unbearable with his fucking politics. He doesn't talk with me anymore since he saw that I don't give a fuck.

>picture of former president I bought from online.
Why would you buy it

Same, literal fox news boomer

I'm glad my dad is average chill boomer tier politically. Nothing special. Absolutely hates Russia these days, though. Mostly because hosting an Ukrainian family now so pretty personally close to the effects of the war.

>dad: dajoos, kolovrat images (not even a slav lmao), magic healing water
>mom: sovietmaxxx, tvmaxx, deport all smart people pls

Your father sounds like a based man, my father is a typical 586 generation boomer who mock me for being a misogynic chud lol

there's the internet. which young people consume uncritically. this is much worse than newspapers.