Kaliningrad oblast

what happens here?

Attached: kaliningrad.jpg (1080x1230, 364.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JlN0g6zut9c
youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you know that the leadership of the USSR offered to include Kaliningrad in the LSSR, but they refused?

The governer of the oblasc said a week ago that the rest of russia needs to understand that poles with machine guns aren't patrolling the streets of kaliningrad and that its safe. So it's a fun place.
Other than than they're totally, uterly fucked by the sanctions(main employers close their places) and the prices are going up up and away.

Makes Germans seethe by making a historical German area into a Russian military base with nukes pointed at Berlin and Brussels

I went there in Euro Truck Simulator 2 and it looked shit.

poverty and this

PLC needs to be revived and Kaliningrad immediately returned to them

Honestly most of us forget it exist
Last time it came up was shortly before the Ukraine thing started, because putler wanted easier land access or something

Soon to be independent and European :)

Do you think in Russia's eventual collapse and balkanization it will be given to Polan/Lithuania or made independent

Attached: 1652959748941.jpg (619x460, 82.75K)

Cigarette smuggling to Western Europe. Easiest way to make money in Warmia-Mazuria

Attached: szlaki2.png (480x360, 46.08K)

No one seems to know it exists and Russia has nukes their in the middle of Europe. If they did, it would make Russian whining about the possibility of nukes in Ukraine even more laughable.

Bydlo pretends they EVROPEANS
Gray miners illegally mining amber
Polacks contrabanb cigaretts and alcohol
Bunch of military

I've seen none of this but would like to

It has no peacetime value, it's a military outpost that only has offensive functionality and stores nuclear weapons. As long as it exists it signals that Russia is willing and planning to attack the rest of Europe.

I'm planning on holidaying Europe and want to go along the Baltic sea to visit Estonia. Is it worth going there just to say I've been to Russia and to look around? Or should I just go from Poland to Lithuania?

Attached: epicstyle.jpg (264x264, 15.34K)

Attached: kaliningrad.jpg (1616x1586, 1.66M)

youtube.com/watch?v=JlN0g6zut9c

Blacked shooting location

We don't like Russians from mainland. If you check groups in russian social media, there is always a lot of seething about people who move here from mainland

Left: SOVLLESS
Right: SOVL

I am next. I buy flat and relocate after summer.

agreed

Depression

Attached: 28103436028757088947913082709.jpg (554x692, 258.34K)

But it is full of Russians

communism destroys the body
capitalism destroys the soul

>late winter/early spring photo
Not this shit again

youtube.com/watch?v=3CNeDtZmpjU

how things have changed

>camera grade changes to sad yellow
why are cameras like this?

it's sulphur in the air