FIRST PICTURE OF VADER IN OBI WAN

Attached: nzm53llvmkm81.jpg (2000x995, 97.92K)

Lmao what is the point of this
Yeah it looks like Darth Vader

Wow it's...Darth Vader
Looking...just like he always does
In...every video game, movie, spinoff show...
And has been since the 1980s
Wow...
So excited...

Wow it's Darth Vader... buttons on his chest and all!

Star wars sucks but if im not mistaken something is off with green and red lights. Can some autistic maniac check this?

I thought Mandalorian was great but Boba Fett was so awful it killed whatever tiny hope I had that the tv shows would be good.

>Can someone check if James Earl Jones is still alive?

i also do not remember the green
>CHILDHOOD RUINED!

but its le new

OH SHIT GET HYPE

There are a bunch of green and red lights but also some white ones that they've completely omitted here

>Why are we recording my lines first?

literally everyone loves darth vader yall a bunch of contrarian fags

His panel lights were blue in ESB, which is after ANH.
So the green/red is accurate to this time period.

at least if it’s bad Any Forums won’t talk about it for months haha right?

I've been busting my ass being a Star Wars fan for the last 5 years and I can confirm this looks like Vader.

I actually hated him and thought he was lame as a kid. I think I was the only one. I didn't get what was supposed to be indimidating about a grandpa in his iron lung suit.

Attached: gxGgzXt.gif (720x404, 3.42M)

Wow. Mind blowing.

oh cool,...... anoither dumb star wars show..... which clone wars cartoon will they shoe horn in this time.......

IS THAT HECKING DARTH VADER? FINALLY SOMETHING FRESH AND ORIGINAL!

I'm a prequelchad bros

At least they can't ruin him with a shitty overdesigned new costume

>Following his near-fatal duel with Obi-Wan Kenobi on Mustafar in 19 BBY, Darth Vader received a mobile life support system encased in a suit of distinctive black armor.

>Darth Vader's armor, serial number: E-3778Q-1, was designed to maintain and protect the young Sith apprentice's charred body while exuding an air of intimidation and control. His suit followed an ancient Sith tradition, in which the warriors of the dark side of the Force would adorn themselves in heavy armor. The suit's construction incorporated Sith alchemy to augment Vader's severely diminished physical strength and vitality.

>The suit provided a suite of life-support system and gave Vader relatively free movement without having to use a hoverchair. It was damaged or broken several times during its use, necessitating upgrades and repairs. The suit was finally irreparably broken in 4 ABY, when Vader absorbed Emperor Palpatine's powerful Force lightning in his face aboard the second Death Star to save his son, Luke Skywalker, from certain death. After Vader's death, Luke ceremonially cremated his father along with the armor on the forest moon of Endor.

>blue in OT
Knew it something was off.
What about belt lights? Were they even there?

Whoa...I'm literally crying...Disney Wars is awesome again

the inquisitors

>anakin gets burned to near death
>vader gets cremated in his suit
does that strike anyone else as oddly comforting and poetic? people say the series is for children but stuff like that cuts deep for me

who's the actor

Wowza, it's dark vador! I LOVE dark vador!

Attached: 1515252348067.jpg (432x394, 78.43K)

THIS IS FLIPPIN AWESOME

This. A complete bore-fest

no

They were green in A New Hope is what I'm saying. In Empire they were blue.
Don't remember the belt lights though. It's possible that they've made some changes.

Kino

>samefriending this hard

idk what that is

It's from Rebels TM actually!

You already made this post

Darth is quite an odd name. Did George ever explain it?

>OMG, it's Darth Vader! I can't wait for his rematch with Obi-Wan!

Attached: download.png (276x182, 8.81K)

ah so you’re a heartless prick who probably watches Fox News, got it. that only validates my argument by the way

woah thats cool

who's the actor though, they called that old black guy to voice him again?

Soijaks are not real, take your meds

hayden

oh no