/brit/

Attached: 11920486.jpg (1280x720, 181.56K)

i hate w*men

anime

Attached: 1652912873295.webm (576x1024, 1.81M)

>kpop, IHW spammer, anime

an ominous start

Sounds based to me

love brit. you always end up getting really obscure autistic arguments like about socrates in the midst of shitposting.

bit warm

Attached: web17-iceplane-1160x768.jpg (1160x768, 200.22K)

Attached: 1609772132032.png (1180x605, 379.74K)

and i would rather be anywhere else but here

remember once being at the pub with an old school mate and his new gf and she was telling us she was doing her philosophy masters on stoicism

I name-dropped Marcus Aurelius and everyone was well-impressed. Little did they know I've never read more than the first 2 pages of Meditations several years ago.

I’m done defending this disgusting island
At this point taking in to consideration the economy, cost of living, the government, replacement of whites, the media, housing, boring bio diversity and natural landscapes, the weather and just the people and culture in general
I’d rather have been born in some third world shithole
We disgrace our ancestors and this hellscape ought to be wiped off the map

poo willy

one of my mates at work always tries to set me up on dates, everytime the girl always seems up for it but I reckon I'm too much of a spacker for the dates to ever be successful so I don't bother

Attached: FS1PDYRWAAAFQ0o.jpeg.jpg (487x696, 29.53K)

the breakfast

Attached: camera.jpg (2886x2736, 1.91M)

Attached: deported1.jpg (900x506, 59.15K)

not a fan of a breakfast like that

>strawberry cream filled snack cakes

good of them to clarify their snack cake nature, lest someone accidentally serve one as a formal wedding cake

gonna make a sausage butty

what do you have?

Attached: say-bye-to-your-uncle-op.png (845x693, 1.25M)

poo bap for dinner x

alri

Attached: 1652822382071.jpg (357x428, 120.51K)

in this life you're either a melvin, a lachlan or a turt

>if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: making-the-world-a-safer-place.jpg (1100x733, 82.52K)

I’d you type my uncles name in to Google loads of news stories come up about him stealing copper piping and drug offences

>Glaucon is older than Socrates
But I thought Socrates was older than Plato? Wtf

Attached: when-will-they-learn.jpg (275x183, 10.56K)

any reason the yank spastic is posting dogshit photos of the yank police arresting people?

whatever i can scavenge in the fridge

glaucon is younger than socrates, but they lived contemporaneously.

I kissed a girl and I liked it

>people
good one.

Superior British wit is it

wtf im not coming to brit to watch some yank spaz post pictures of ice
get your shit together brit

>>people
>good one.

Attached: 2d1.png (917x1027, 31.16K)

you shouldn’t be here either mate
off you fuck

>driving test booked for mid June
>driving instructor tells me I'm not ready and he's going to refuse to take me unless I show improvement
>on my last lesson I had 7-8 serious faults allegedly
>he said on my next lesson he's going to give me a mock test and I can't have more than 1-2 serious faults

It's not very fair, I paid for the test and just want him to take me. Now he's saying that he can swap my test around for someone else's in June because he has other students ready and that he's never had someone take 30 lessons and not be ready before

He also told me about a guy who booked a test and needed an instructor at short notice, he was charged 150 quid for being taken to the test and 35 quid each for a few lessons before the test

With a bit less than a month to go, do you think I can find an instructor to just take me to the test