Be Indian

>be Indian
>overthrow British overlords
>miss them so much you make your way to London just to live under British overlords again
what's their problem?

Attached: british indian.jpg (768x1024, 152.02K)

>what's their problem?
Letting indians in.

luv are ash :)

i want to get pegged by a sassy indian girl.

It's called reversed colonization
>tf
Forget Indians even pakis & Nigerians are less violent & sub human than Slaveshits as seen since last few months.....

big BRITISH cock is too attractive to priya and pajeeta

thats a manly face

The simple fact of the matter is that British males and Indian females have an inexplicable attraction to each other that makes us gravitate towards each other.

Did you know that British male/Indian female couples have one of the lowest rates of divorce in the entire country? And are some of the wealthiest couples? Even our Home Secretary Priti Patel has been married to a British man for nearly 20 years.

The sad thing is you probably actually believe that

this

if every paki and arab was replaced with a qt poo girl this country would immediately become a utopia

Indian caste system, Anglo autism and Judaic thinking form the core of the modern western world post 2008 collapse

vgh, anglo indians. the future is bright for this nation .

Attached: intro-1652453830.jpg (780x438, 95.03K)

>nooo, you can't mix the races, think of the ethnic horrors it will produce!!

Attached: anglo-indians.jpg (2000x1704, 1.78M)

sir do not be needful cursing like beast, sir please sir. bitch bastard

if girls like Anya Chalotra are what happens when Anglos and Indians mix then please mix more often sirs

Attached: anya.webm (900x506, 2.92M)

Attached: anya.webm (900x506, 2.9M)

>my landlord is an indian woman married to an anglo
Brownbros...

the reverse is the case on my street there is a couple: indian male white mother. they have two sons who are quite handsome desu, they look med to me.

doesn't matter the combo desu, anglo-indian racemixing is a net improvement for both looks wise.

this you see both combinations frequently enough for there not to be a complex like with east asian guys.

Big bri'ish cock is too much for Rahul and Patel too sir...

I like Brits. They're cute and nice.

Attached: 1596726575786.webm (576x1024, 2.02M)

Oh no sirs...

You need to marry and breed with a British person.

Attached: half indians.webm (900x1268, 1.93M)

breed our women sir.