Black female representatuon in Hollywood

Do you think the reason Hollywood is scared of casting black women in roles is because of the huge backlash everytime a black woman is cast in anything? If you look at Any Forums or social media for example they seethe everytime

Attached: 1619540364210.jpg (1080x1349, 73.15K)

What are you talking about? Scared? They put
niggers are in everything these days

First they aren't scared of anything, they put them in everything. Second, the problem is that they cast ugly annoying black women in roles of white women.

I don't have a problem with any race to be honest it just seems like Hollywood is hellbent on casting the ugliest specimen of every ethnicity

You just want us to post black chicks, don't you?

Attached: 1529633676107.jpg (520x572, 182.04K)

the only backlash comes from Any Forums and who cares about them? they aren't leaving their basements to go see movies anyway

Are you living in the past? Blacks are overrepresented in media; and I would wager black females are far more overrepresented than males.

Not OP but yes

Attached: 8797870.jpg (640x627, 113.55K)

shalom

Hollywood should cast a thick big booty black girl as my gf, then maybe ill stop being so outraged at all these black actors in movies.

I want to creampie that dark skinned beauty.

>Are you living in the past? Blacks are overrepresented in media; and I would wager black females are far more overrepresented than males.

Attached: reeeeee.jpg (785x1000, 87.56K)

>huge backlash everytime a black woman is cast in anything
What the hell are you talking about?

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x266, 25.14K)

user, Im racist but cmon. Get a little bit of taste.

The only outrage comes from the Black community because we see the WMBF agenda Hollywood pushes. Younger generations already been brainwashed anyway. All the actors and 'pretty boy' tik-tok role models that zoomer and millenial women want to be with are white boys.

Literally every zoomer and millenial woman wants bwc today. It's everywhere. Black women CONSTANTLY fucking flirting with white boys, laughing and arching their backs and shit. Black women impulsively do this when interacting with white boys. It's some kind of primeval instinct now. But they expect you not to notice the propaganda

Attached: FNaV26WXMAIBXiY.jpg (1280x720, 144.76K)

It's funny, she has European features but looks like God edited the skin hue settings to max darkness. Post an actual African Bantu instead of a Cushite broad.

>arching their backs
Damn, this happens to me all the time I didn't think anything of it, I thought they were just stretching. hmm this really makes me think

Watch movies from the 70s and 80s. There were plenty of blacks cast back then. Why do zoomers and millennials ignore this?

Incredibly high IQ post

Hmmm, no. That doesn't sound right to me, becuase I don't think black people existed back then. I heard George Soros created them in a lab in the early 90's so they could produce The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

There's a backlash against ugly black bitches, or ugly bitches, or just bitches, look at the rise and fall of Brie Larson

Brie Larson isn't black, you absolute retard.

Monkey See, Monkey Do

Read the sentence again, user.

even Tariq wants the moderatly sized white dong.

Attached: 1612956198406.jpg (1080x1307, 123.84K)

I'd cast that black woman on my white cock for the purpose of fornication, if you know what I mean

Attached: 1627797593682.jpg (1080x1350, 115.52K)

Attached: 1598749663421.webm (480x600, 2.59M)

Honestly why do white women even exist anymore. You want bunda or booba? Black and latinas got you covered. You want tradwife? Asian girls. You like ankles? Muslim women. White women have no place in the modern dating scene.

Attached: 1610655479670.webm (590x646, 1.07M)

No how about you get your head out of your ass, idiot. Does this look black to you? Dont' get me wrong, I love black girls but Brie isn't black whatsoever

Attached: pitslut.jpg (1364x2048, 267.91K)

I think the last few years Hollywood has tried be better in this regard. Black women have gotten more roles

Attached: 1624814250650.jpg (2216x1728, 933.55K)