He said, I can smell you're cunt

He said, I can smell you're cunt.

Attached: cs.jpg (1280x720, 69.9K)

uh oh fishy

I remember a friend in middle school saying that every day to every one after watching that movie

Middle school kids constantly repeating movie lines was really annoying, I remember a few kids who did the same. Thousands of times a day. What makes spergs like this?

you missed the punctuation. it's
"I can smell. You are cunt."

no. he said " I can't smell your cunt"
implying she is a tranny and will never be a real woman

Jodie Foster's face is perfect for cum to be honest

I knew several kids whose personality was still based off doing this kind of shit throughout high school. They were all quite a bit more popular than me so it must not be that annoying.

And then Lecter killed him for not knowing the difference between you're and your.

Attached: smug.gif (314x240, 1.55M)

Attached: Jodie foster.jpg (600x766, 59.93K)

CHILEAN SEA BASS

Why did he flick mayonnaise at her? Did he have a jar of Hellman's in his cell and he was just fixing up a sandwich as she walked by?

you sick fuck shes 4 in this webm

Yeah I never really understood why he was allowed mayo in his cell, I mean it was a high security prison, surely they could've foreseen it being thrown around? bad writing desu

Must’ve that time of the month.

I bet Jodie Foster exudes a dense musk.

I want to catch it in a glass and huff it. huhu gettin high on that jodie stench

>Mayonase

>I can smell Jur Khuhnt
who was Khuhnt and why is he never mentioned again?

sounds like an Indian meal, was there mention of her eating a curry in a previous scene?