Still waiting for a Batman film with a better story than this

>still waiting for a Batman film with a better story than this.

Attached: city.jpg (2560x1600, 349.58K)

You're gonna attract Any Forums ants. Please delete.

You lose your hands or something? You can still play these.

But Arkham City schizophrenic story that shoehorned in the Joker yet again sucked fucking ass and was only buoyed up by the really fun gameplay of free-roaming as Batman. Asylum would be much better as a movie adaptation, just cut out the final venom boss fight.

Arkham City doesn't even have a particularly good story, it just has a good setup and they did a good job crowbarring as many villains as possible into the narrative.

thats not Origins...............

All I remember from the plot is Joker Joker Joker and titan titan titan

And I did love the game and I platinum'd it even. But I don't remember the story being particularly good or interesting. It had a great atmosphere and I liked the audiotapes and stuff but I really don't remember much about the story.

I remember a little bit more about Asylum but even that got silly at the end with the stupid Titan shit

I loved the game, but he story is not it's strong side.

People were too butthurt about the bad Black Mask/Joker twist to see how great the atmosphere and story was.

I replayed Asylum and City when Knight came out and even on the second play-through the story didn't feel like it made sense because they kept jumping between villains and shit.

The Black Mask fakeout would have been more well received if it was Bane taking over his operation and being the final boss. His character was perfect in that game aside from his T-1 form

and that's why is so good. Origins is one of the worst batman games ever. Go back to your farm you retard.

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (2013)

Attached: the dark knight returns deluxe edition.jpg (789x1080, 233.82K)

>not the comic

Attached: 82117113_2156974617931966_6577147904450887680_n.jpg (480x259, 15.02K)

Yeah, people were definitely sick of being promised a game where Joker wasn't going to be the final villain, finally, only to then have it be Joker yet again. That said, I thought it was the best Joker.

OP asked for a film.

>Oh you’ve come to investigate point a, here's a clue now head to point b.
>Rinse and Repeat
Such an interesting story

grow up, stop playing videogames. Instead of honing skills in a virtual world that are actually useless, hone skills in real life.

fucking amazing bait.
imagine someone unironically saying this on Any Forums of all places.

It was just funny how there was this huge build up to what was some dumb project of Hugo Strange would be and all it was turned out to be firing rockets at the prison from his tower

I honed your mothers pussy last night

Attached: mutsis pillu jäbä.jpg (331x232, 15.77K)

You know he's right Any Forumsedditors.

Asylum > Knight > City > Origins

Attached: nickiminaj10.png (1536x2048, 3.6M)