How is your country perceived in foreign mass media...

How is your country perceived in foreign mass media? I like to read Russian news sometimes: suddenly Poland becomes regional power that organises demonstrations abroad and soon will military take Kaliningrad and Lwów.

Attached: propaganda.png (946x650, 879.18K)

Why does Russia live so rent free in Polish brains?

as weak gay and cringe
bennet made us a joke

Attached: 1621725687540.jpg (946x644, 40.26K)

As the poor little buck broken guy that America neglects sometimes

actually your dependence on USA did that, Bennet is the only thing stopping Biden & friends from allowing the latest sanctions bill to pass. This situation is unlikely to improve until Palestinians are given the right to vote or 1948 borders restored. Remember it was Clinton who wanted a serious peace deal and almost got it until 9/11. The past 20 years have been delaying the inevitable. At the very least, a sovereign Palestinian state would at least allow them to be sanctioned.

not really, mexicans are extremely upset that you don't need a green card and get neetbux. The $1600/mo in poverty money you are given is 3x mexico's average monthly salary. Most of you are seen as trump hotel workers, monkeys, and banana plantation pickers.

badly i imagine

I hired a Polish maid ONCE and she stole $600 worth of stuff
Never again

as a literal nobody

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-181438_Firefox.jpg (1440x1791, 836.54K)

Honestly you're either don't appear in Polish news or you're seen as 51st American state.

what is palestinians?

NZ was literally never mentioned until we elected labour and Jacinda became PM then foreign media gushes over her for doing absolutely nothing, she isn't even really a real social democrat

that country next to yours

do you want to be a state user? when i was in your country people i talked to were split

Bibi had a deep voice which made your country seem powerful

I didn't even know new zealand was independent of australia until the shooting happened and they mentioned how he was an immigrant

Clearly it's mutual. 90% of stranoshary is obssessing over Poland.

NZ got some attention here during the LOTR finale sweeping the oscars around 2005, when there was that shooting and when the tech billionaires bought houses there

idk never heard of that
he probably wasnt a good pm but it seemed like hes not a complete retard like what we have now

what's worse about the foreign reporting is reddit types in nz who gush about it "OMG the NY Times mentioned NZ!!!" "WOW John Oliver said something about NZ :)" "haha aren't we such a cool and quirky country".

LOTR was literally this country selling its soul for tourism bucks

How's that possible? You literally have 4th biggest population in the world.

Most people in NZ don't even know Bali is in Indonesia lmao

>LOTR was literally this country selling its soul for tourism bucks
Was it worth it? I liked those movies and their pretty scenery and staring music

no one says anything about us
t. Belgium