How fucked will your country be by the coming global food shortage?

How fucked will your country be by the coming global food shortage?

Attached: 1652949875795.jpg (2048x1178, 277.87K)

Good job india :)
I’m not even sure how malnourishment even exists in my country. A full costs like $0.70 in most places. Maybe it’s rural famines

uh middle east bros??

Our transportation and logistics is bad. So much food goes waste.

This is all your fault.

Fine when we talk about food for our own population (plus Ukrainian refugees), but I worry about massive immigrant waves from Middle East to EU.

It feels like 90% of this country is just farmland. How do we barely make enough food to break even?

Greek economy is so fucking shit.Awful politicians.

You got large population, plus I don't think northern parts of Scotland can be used for farming.

lots of people. also most of the land in wales and scotland is shit for anything over than pasture for grazing. best farmland in britain is east anglia/midlands.

>Starvetugal

our food supply chains will fail and we'll starve

>food insecurtugal

Pretty good, clearly. I don't fear starvation but prices will probably rise.

My guess is that countries that just have more import centric tastes just look bad on the map. Portugal loves seafood and domestic fishing won't meet all demand, I think. The UK just has a large population, and Germany imports a lot of food from other EU members and then processes and exports it outside of the EU.

How do Slovakia get so high food production? Mountains take half of their land.

Not starving. Just everything will be more expensive due to inflation.

I blame neoliberalism

99% of ur cunt is fucking empty
just plant something

>2017

It's a lot worse now, I think.

Plants need rain, no rain in the desert

wtf is wrong with PNG?
how are they importing food when they're in the middle of a jungle?

we sold all our land to china, our country is a ponzi scheme that exists solely to ensure the exportation of food to 1.4 chinese mainlanders.

the north is not a desert, saw some documentary about feral abbos living there with trees

Well, you can have food but whether they can afford to buy it is another matter.

Attached: WFP-0000118395.png (1653x1169, 583.83K)

I'm surprised that the sahelian countries are food secure.

>Slovakia
Why?

>China
Ultra poor fags who shit out multiple kids

pretty good unless there's also drought coming

Don't most of their people live nearby the coast?

not my problem

Map is retarded, NZ imports food because we specialize in a few specific fields of exports like dairy to make money. If there was a food crisis we could easily grow what we needed here

overpopulation and our storage is horrible

Lot of dead Muslims, should have famines more often tbqh my fine sirs.

Because carbs are cheap Protein is not