Do Americans really?

Do Americans really?

Attached: 1652168882603.jpg (640x748, 347.28K)

what does it mean
like their hair?

Alan Clark dated an 15 year old and would turn up to her school in his flash luxury cars when he was 30 and married her when she was 16. That wasn't grooming and neither is this

she's only 22 you sick son of a bitch!

Attached: SVU Stabler.jpg (1280x720, 48.5K)

Why are they doing silly hand movements

VGH… you will never have this

Not grooming, but definitely too big of a gap.
(Me when witnessing your mother)

>but definitely too big of a gap.
No it isn't

22 and 29 = not okay
30 and 37 = okay
42 and 49 = okay
why?

mental how americans accept that women are basically children that need coddling but seethe if you say it explicitly

Because you get more life experience as adult until it stops having a difference

This says a lot about society

Attached: 165288224854.jpg (1024x1024, 223.11K)

But you are an adult at 22, either people accept an arbitary definition of adulthood at 18, or we don't. But if you don't accept the axiom definition of adulthood at 18, then it follows that there is a difference between the other age gaps too, and they should be invalid because of the same reason the first one is

This is the best course of action though. What are you suppose to do, wait until your wife is 24 before you start dating her so she has time to fuck dozens of men, develop all kinds of issues from repeated break ups, grow used to fucking around? This man has made the right move.

it's only okay when they hit the wall you sexistpog

You didn't understand my post

By itself? No, in fact my parents have like an 8 year gap.
But when one of them is 17 and the other is 24? Yes.

Literally me.

This phenomena of treating women like total shit for brains incapable of any form of autonomy or decision making up until the moment they turn 18 is really funny to me.

22 and 29 is okay

Why though? Why is it "too big of a gap". Can you actually rationalise that or are you just suckling from the teat of american dogma?

UOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Lainey Molnar's really letting the quality of her artwork slide

Where can I download this app?

BASED

you're Americans to Europe with 16 lmao