Do brownpeepo really?

Do brownpeepo really?

Attached: 1652923380961.webm (480x638, 2.43M)

that guy is probably intoxicated or on drugs. punching windows is usually not sober behaviour.

he's white (spanish/mexican)

I'm White (germanic)

I do it sometimes.

I've been cut pretty bad but never had that much blood come out, did the guy hit an artery?

he died btw

Looks white to me (italian)

it looks really pink so probably

he hit an artery. he will actually bleed out in a couple of minutes without medical care.

I didn’t know so much blood could splatter like that so quickly, all the gore videos I’ve seen with headshots have barely any splatter if any at all
That explains it I guess

you can tell also by how mch blood and how fast. the window was covered instantly.

he is spanish

the mf is probably high on pcp

I think the splatter is linked with the pressure in the blood vessels, I've seen a video where a guy gets his carotid slashed and it sprayed up to 3m

source? where was that?

(mexican)

he has a kippa on?
also that shit could be lethal if it didnt get bandaged or pressure applied or something

my backyard, shit gets wild during las fallas

Link?

is it kosher to damage goyim property? if its not he might have gone to jewish hell, auschwitz

lmao that faggot 100% sliced his radial artery. no other way that much blood could squirt out in so little time.
he's probably ded

he wasn't even trying to punch the window. he was trying to punch through it for some reason

Holy shit, link if you got it

This dude 100% died from this.

He should check his bleeding, this looks serious.

breh he ded

I like romanian threads but you bloody gypsy bhenchods never provide a source. Provide it now you Poponar nenorocit de rahat maro subuman.

now that i watched it again he got his elbow pit cut, so it's the brachial artery that got sliced and it's even more likely that he bled to death

>punch window
>die
holy shit

how much do nurses like you get paid in italy? did you make tiktoks while boomers died from the kung flu? is it true most male nurses are gay? are YOU gay?

No way he survived that