Tfw i will never be american

>tfw i will never be american
America is so kino honestly, it just oozes soul

Attached: 4AA02B08-A037-41A7-AC8E-4F61FB477BB2.png (882x1289, 35.76K)

i remember at around the age of 5 or 6 having that horrible dawning realisation that i'm not american and i'll never be american

>America
>SOUL

My life is shit

you can easily be american
just move there and youll be accepted

The most “soul” in America is eating copious amounts of food and driving a lot. Not that I’m complaining.

A lot of my months in America m are spent inside a large suburban house, with my own large bathroom and shower. I can drive wherever I want in a large suv. One of my favorite activities is driving at night, listening to music, and hitting my weed pen. It’s even better with friends in the backseat.

Is this soul? Probably not. But it’s fun.

America is shit don’t come here

how did you even get into that situation? my family has been here for 300 years and i live in a tin shack.

what would happen if I just took a tourist trip to America and never left

is it true that there is white privilege in America?

This
Unironically if you've lived here for at least a few years I see you as American

you would get hunted down by ICE and deported

i strongly, strongly disagree with you.

so much for white privilege

but he isn't a brown kid

white privilege is dead and america killed it, we're finished as a species

t. half irish and/or italian

why
americans dont have a unique culture
we all know how your lifestyle and culture are like

just do it like me bro, if you have relatively white or pale skin and a caucasian look
just come to america and after your accent sits in
boom you are now an american
I nowadays just come to turkey for holidays because its dirt cheap lmao

>just do it like me bro, if you have relatively white or pale skin and a caucasian look

Attached: file.png (884x1000, 493.11K)

thank you for your advice, hasan "white people do not exist" piker

no, you guys get a lot of things wrong. but that's besides the point, someone who has an obvious accent is obviously not American and never really will be (and they know this). if you spend most of your life in a foreign country then you can't become someone else.

jokes on you bro, I am the american now
they do tho, just as asians will never accept you being japanese etc because of your look
whites will never accept you if you are looking asian etc.

in USA you can wear whatever you want and people wont look at you weird, in Sweden people will stare at you in contempt for wearing blue shoes.