4th biggest economy in the world

>4th biggest economy in the world

>no video games of note except piranha bytes stuff
>no movies of note
>no TV shows of note
>no literature that gets translated that's younger than 20 years
>no musicians of note

is Germany actually the most culture-less country in Europe at the moment?

Attached: 2560px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (2560x1536, 2.36K)

bait thread

kys

Attached: 2380px-Europe_position_map_4.svg.png (2380x2048, 1006.96K)

Get an actual job, sgt Hernández

Tangerine Dream is my favourite band of all time, thank you Germany!

germany is a solid country, they have good cultural capitals full of hippies, hipsters and thieves, basically they are the world's #1 country as far as productivity is concerned, nobody works harder than germans, however, there is a catch, to be german you have to speak german which is one language you don't want to be speaking

Gibt es für Deutsche, Österreicher und Schweizer ein anderes Wort als "Deutschsprachige"?

true, ironic really since they were a cultural powerhouse in the 19th century. they put all their points in industry after ww2 and it shows.

Germs will deny it but it’s the truth
The most cultural thing about them today is Berlin weirdos and general sex pests

Why are Japanese shitposts always shat upon by other Japs? Are they just the same masochist poster?

>>no musicians of note
Rammstein is quite popular

Spontan fällt mir nichts ein. Glaube nicht.

German documentaries are the best

You have even less culture you merely ride American coattails.

Reminder that any time you go to a club or disko that it was Germany who invented it.

lmao you posted this in two threads, u mad?

I think it’s insecure whites using a vpn or even living there

i'm jap
fuck off

Germany is quite literally becoming America at this point, losing all their culture, Germany and its politics drying to drive away from the culture it once had. All we will have soon is a country with a name but without a face and have a huge industry, that's all we have going for us except being called nazis and right-wing and "did u meet hitler" on the internet. Not like people will remember anything else at this point. Not even germans themselves know much about our history anymore even though it was very influencial, Germanys role in WW1, the Weimar Republic afterwards or how it was even formed in the first place. Asking my classmates if they know what even the holocaust they look at me confused, it's kind of insane. We are only working mules

>no movies of note
Das Boot
Baader Meinhof Complex
Run Lola Run
Downfall
>no musicians of note
Falco
They have SOME culture

good. germans always wanted to become anglos, now that you are becoming anglo.
whats the problem? self hating niggers finally achieve their goal
t. türk

unironically this