Based. Scandis are going to have to put their money where their mouth is now. You're the best in the world right Sweden...

Based. Scandis are going to have to put their money where their mouth is now. You're the best in the world right Sweden? right?

Attached: Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png (1200x800, 8.49K)

Take the cowshit out of your mouth before you speak and maybe youll make a coherent post

You wont make it to 2023 pecker

I can't support terrorist country, I can't support Sweden and Binland!

You know what you did.

Attached: 1621713862895.jpg (641x530, 25.07K)

Finland will join nato in soon. not sure about sweden tho. they need to elect non-feminist non-kurdophile reasonable government to join. which is unlikely.

It looks like Turkey wants sanctions too

What happened?

Cockroach king trying to extort evrope, again

Weird that Turkey isn't suspended by NATO with their fucked up diplomacy for the past 12 years.

NATO already sanctioned Turkey. That's why they are pulling this to get them lifted.

>An Israeli is saying this

t. Australopithicus Ahmedis

heh.

Attached: file.png (728x845, 316.16K)

>
>

Yes? we've done some dumb shit but erDOGan is on a whole nother level of retardation and basically attacked several of his ally states over his regime

I'm not Turkish in the slightest but I think the scandis are cunts. They're shitting themselves because high taxes and cosy jail cells wont get them out of this

What's so bad about the Kurds?

Holy shit, why don't you all copy Italy with Sudtyrol and give special statute and local governance to your minorities?
It's not that difficult to understand.

>An Israeli is saying this

By NATO sanctions, you mean not giving them the latest tech because they're unreliable? I was thinking of economic sanctions, now that Turkish economy is already going down the toilet

To be honest, Finland is already imposing sanctions on Turkey; what more can you do? You have 0 leverage right now outside of trusting the daddy USA pulling some strings off if they can.

Just a few years back, Erdogan was sending every terrorist he could into Europe

those weren't PKK/YPG terrorists

All that gdp percapita and HDI and they can't do anything to Turkey who's in poverty. Real geopolitics redpill this.

EU is already planning another bailout. We can simply veto it unless they put heavy economic sanctions on Turkey

Sure, you can try. Let's see if it works or not.

No, they were ISIS, Erdogan only supports terrorists when they're Islamists like him

Turkey actively fought against ISIS lmao; what is Al-bab? What did Finland do against ISIS?

Finnish superheroes will save ukraini. Slava!

>Real geopolitics redpill this.

It only has to do with much better leaders that Turkey had in the past, erDOGan didn't achieve any of this

Turkey's location IS very important, unfortunately for westerners.

Blocking the bailout would be in our interests anyway, so either way it works out

Turkey was sending ISIS members into Europe along with the "refugees"

And Finland's isn't?

You retards keep opening pol threads here you are going to get fucking banned

Turkey wasn't checking on who was ISIS and who was not. Maybe your western friends shouldn't have started the civil war in the first place, and there wouldn't be any refugees.

Or maybe your western friends should've backed Ukraine more actively after 2014, and Russia would never dare to attack Ukraine.

Not as important as Turkey, for sure.

>you are going to get fucking banned

oh no...

I don't know why you sandnibbas do this, but every time you shit your own bed, you always blame someone else for your own mistakes

Hahahaha you're fucking right

Sweden literally sold millions in equipments to PKK wtf did they expect