Firsties be like "society is collapsing"

>firsties be like "society is collapsing"
>meanwhile they still have 10x higher wages than the rest of the world

Attached: 1463066052008 (1).jpg (640x628, 39.64K)

Go back to Sarajevo, poosniak

Society is collapsing because my 10x wage won't help me forget that I saw a brown person last week.

>sLOVEnias be like "we are not firsties"
>meanwhile
The economy of Slovenia is a developed economy, and the country enjoys a high level of prosperity and stability as well as above-average GDP per capita by purchasing power parity at 83% of the EU28 average in 2015.[21] Nominal GDP in 2018 is 42.534 billion EUR, nominal GDP per capita (GDP/pc) in 2018 is EUR 21,267. The highest GDP/pc is in central Slovenia, where the capital city Ljubljana is located. It is part of the Western Slovenia statistical region, which has a higher GDP/pc than eastern Slovenia.[22]

In January 2007, Slovenia became the first member to have both joined the European Union and adopted the euro since the currency's creation in 1999. It has also been a member of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development since 2010.[23]

Slovenia has a highly educated workforce, well-developed infrastructure, and is situated at a major transport crossroad.[23] The level of foreign direct investment is one of the lowest but has been steadily rising in the last few years. The Slovenian economy has been affected by the European economic crisis, which occurred in the late 2000s.[23] After 2013, GDP per capita began rising again.[24] Almost two-thirds of the working population are employed in services.[5]

>thirdies be like "it's not fair firsties earn so much more money"
>meanwhile in the real world

Attached: Cost of living.png (1236x884, 273.47K)

wrong

Attached: gdp.jpg (640x547, 70.65K)

>cheaptugal

stop looking in the mirror

Doest prevent them from commiting suicide

Finnish economy has not actually grown since 2008 while public and private debt has doubled. Healthcare has collapsed for non-acute care. Schools are breaking down. Children have started carrying knives. Now inflation is high. Wages are not rising, in fact, they're falling in real terms.

i suffer in norway

No you don't. Norway is cushioned by a trillion dollar fund.
Finland is not. We're barely Nordic. More like the Baltic state that for a brief period escaped from the pack and got to pretend we're not shit.

and yet you have 10 times better roads and infrastructure than us

There are people in the Swedish general who unironically claim that Sweden is a third world country. Some sheltered niggas really have 0 perspective.

society is collapsing because women won't have sex with me.

Attached: 1a.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

No we don't. It's all falling apart. Many paved roads have been converted back to gravel. The repair debt is ballooning every year. You have new electric cars. We drive 12.5 year old poison fume cars. My apartment block area near the city center cannot even support electric car charging, more then a couple of slow chargers. Maybe in 5 years, if the economy doesn't worsen ever more.

Whe a 2000sqft house in my area starts at 1.1 million leafbucks but the average person is only taking home 46k after taxes there is definitely something fucky going on.

this but unironically

Based /weakmind/ poster

>noooo... I have to pay twice the price while earning ten times as a thirdie

I'm sorry Aussiebro, you do not suffer

>he thinks he suffers in Nepal
lmao