Perhaps waiting until the last moment wasnt a good decision lads haha x

perhaps waiting until the last moment wasnt a good decision lads haha x

Attached: 2C5C9CB7-BE39-45AD-A70C-1EA1E1DF923C.png (2560x1600, 3.46K)

Wdym?

Sweetie?

Sweden and finland will join as planned, this is just a bump in the road caused by turkeys internal erosion. In the hypothetical scenario that e.g. sweden is left our, we wont accept membership either. And We'll be just fine

you’ll Zee

how will you join if turkey blocks you LOL

How will turkey block us LOL

its called a vote, look it up

Oh thanks ill come back to this comment to remind myself of your wisdom once turkey is bent over by the US and UK like they always are. Its not a feel good club you fucking idiot

Idk brother, the UK has promised to protect us and Russia seem to still be busy with Mariupol which is 30km from their border.

ukraine wanted to join and couldn't join. these arrogant cunts did not want to join for 70 years and want to join now.

its not fair.

>the UK has promised to protect us
Way to out yourself as knowing nothing about the issue. We have the same agreement with the UK as with all EU countries. Yes they have said that they will aid us in case of war but those promises aren't legally binding. NATO defence promises are legally binding.

I hope they invade so that I may finally die without it being suicide

another embarrassing thread by a polak

Not legally binding but a promise nontheless. Russia is busy trying to invade the poorest country in Europe for three months straight with abyssmal results, I don't think they would have the resources to start a war with us aswell.

They would rather rape your twinkish ass multiple times before even considering killing you

Is that a veiled compliment

careful, dont make any promises, he'd love that.

Hey we had the same pact with Poland and we took that one very seriously

If they attack your country I won't help you.

i'll protect you, swedebro...

Attached: 2b5.png (886x1036, 77.88K)

I look like gollum though, if I was good looking enough to get raped I wouldn't have a death wish