/éire/

Eagrán na eachtráin

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-082402_Chrome.jpg (1065x1421, 409.37K)

Every day I'm woken up by the screaming and roaring and shouting and banging and slamming from a pack of violent knackers next door. Every time it happens I get a little bit closer to just fucking snapping.

Attached: 1631785760446.jpg (535x535, 99.22K)

Call the guards on them

If any of you lot are looking for top tier UFO kino look no further

Attached: ufo.jpg (960x1440, 413.83K)

Tell them they causing noise pollution in your area, I'm sure they will understand

playing the ocarina of time pc port on this fine day

Attached: oot.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Chonaic mé UFO tráth. Bhí sé cosúil le eitleán, solas geal a bhí ag eitilt i líne díreach sa spéir san oíche, nuair a chas sé go tobann, agus soicind ina dhiaidh sin, dar m’anam, bhí sé ag eitilit i dtreo eile? Ní fhaca mé eitleán riamh a bhí in ann casadh cosúil leis sin. Níl a fhios agam go dtí an lá atá inniu ann cad a bhí ann.

This is an Anglo-Irish nationalist thread.
Please stop.

Do aliens support trans rights?

Fuck off

yes they have progressed beyond genders

Attached: thor.jpg (768x432, 194.23K)

An-súimiúil

Attached: 1463089547616.jpg (304x232, 14.92K)

Holy digits!!!

Is the cute irish gayboy here? I didnt get to see his nipple, fell asleep before he posted it

Attached: goose.jpg (960x720, 85.95K)

Can somone tell me if the salery in the job offers in ireland is before or after tax?

Lads, might get a chicken fillet wrap. No lies

Before obviously. Tax rate is 21% on the low end and 40% after a certain threshold, I don't remember how much exactly, my guess is after 40K

thanks, so if an offer says 34k year, it mean that im getting 28k net, right?
is that enought to live comfortably in ireland or am i getting bamboozeled?

Probably a reasonable estimate, I just finished college so I can't tell you exactly.
Kek no way 28k is enough. Forget about living in a city, you'll have to share a house with 4 other random people you hate

is it different in France? are the offers on websites actually the net salary?

That said if you're going to live in a town or rural area or something you could live reasonably off that, provided there are opportunities for higher pay in the future

no, but in france we have to pay taxes ourselves while in ireland i'v been told the employer already payes them for you

damn, ok thank you

Youd be getting just over 28k net. Depending on where you live it can be enough to live comfortably