2022... I am forgotten

2022... I am forgotten...

Attached: Syrian_Civil_War_map.svg.png (1920x1587, 982.34K)

Are those Kurds we abandoned still in the game?

Ye

Attached: Capture.png (643x132, 8.41K)

So assuming the Kurds made a deal with Assad's government for autonomy then the war is basically over once the Turks gtfo

Assad won but Americans are to butthurt to leave, same for ISIS

that's more or less what happened
Assad won (countries like Denmark are kicking out refugees), the green areas are just where he doesn't care anymore

this map is way too interesting
you can see kurds landgrabbing previously arab lands and turks landgrabbing previously kurdish lands

why doesn’t assad just promise the kurds an autonomous state then ally with them to fight the turks

Just let kurds have their own counry ffs

Attached: 1612183667167.jpg (1000x1000, 124.23K)

i fucking wish. then everyone in syria will have 2 assholes.

Based Assad cucking the West made them get memoryhole'd.

do you still exterminate curds in your country?

The SDF aren't "Kurds". In places like the Deir ez-Zor governorate the militia is majority Arab. Each region also has it's own government so they rule themselves.

>swedish flag
>defending terrorists

how surprising

Erd*gan said you and Funland are a safe house for terrorists, that's the new meme

How am I defending terrorists? I just said that SDF is not the same as Kurds which is pure fact. If you think the Arabs in Deir ez-Zor are terrorists then please explain why.

Nice to hear, I had heard from both Arabs and Assyrians that they were being sidetracked hope that's not the case.

ErDOGan can suck my cock lol. Feels good to live in a country where I can say that freely, Erdoğan has even tried to prosecute people in Germany for making fun of him.

They do, it's called Turkey

What was the point of the conflict in syria for the past decade? Assad is clearly the only winner since he kept his position, everyone else is just clinging to leftovers and 1 million people died

based