/med/

Mental health edish

Attached: 1652808362269.png (1080x945, 504.05K)

Henlo med, feeling sick today, body full of DOMS, headache and throat ache, I'm gonna drink an aspirin and no exercises today

Attached: pepeteddy.png (221x240, 83.83K)

Quelle idée d'aller chez les boches aussi.

Attached: 1642186193240.gif (112x112, 312.65K)

Kek oui c'est peut-être à cause d'eux, j'étais en contact avec beaucoup de monde ils ont dû me refiler une maladie

You caught erkältung, fren. It's over...

Attached: E4VIpF1XwAEBRyU.jpg (622x618, 55.91K)

What is erkältung and how do I cure from it ?

Attached: apuquestion.jpg (820x642, 68.36K)

G'day gents

A fair maiden's kiss might be the only cure copain, work on that

Good day Georgianon, still playingThe Great Ace Attorney ?
I'm bound to remain sick then

Attached: applewhite.png (810x720, 845.1K)

This always happens when there’s a big change of temperature

I had to pause because of real life, but I am getting back to it.

You're right it's been quite hot lately, it doesn't help that I rarely go outside so the house is colder than outside

Nice, I'm still at the beginning of the second game, I had to get back to it too

it's too hot and humid for May
I miss winter (warm and dry)

Maybe that's the Omicron thingy, I hope not because I have to start wageslaving in 10 days

It's just like a cold but german so you gotta stop eating kebab, sauerbraten and spätzle.
You should get back in shape soon as long as you don't go back there.
Ace Attorney sounds like a cool VN thing but I still gotta go through Steins;Gate and a bunch of other stuff. Might get around to it eventually.

I don't think the kebab is the cause, didn't have tummy ache and it looked good and fresh. I'm gonna rest for today and maybe tomorrow. I like Ace Attorney but sometimes the cases feel to convoluted and the characters too whacky kek.

I still feel a bit chilly with 28°

Today is the big office party. Apparently there are newcomers, I hope there are some office cuties
>convoluted and the characters too whacky
Ahhh that's a shame. A lot of japanese media tend to do that. I got the Nonary games and I hope that the cool twists won't be outlandish stuff.

Attached: udders.jpg (344x389, 24.84K)

>newcomers come to the office
>there’s a new qt
>Gironde falls for her
>/med/ supports him fully
>3 months later he founds out she doesn’t like him
>gets depressed
>repeat this forever

The circle of life

What does a guy have to do to get office cuties to like him ?

Harsh but true. N-next time will be different, r-right?
You gotta be an office chad. Otherwise you're doomed to be an office incel like me.

Attached: 1599255954477.png (692x692, 410.7K)

Be tall, confident, take care of himself, good looking, has to workout, have the potential of a good career.