Is anyone else watching Britannia on Amazon Prime?

Any other period kinos like this?

It's set during the Roman invasion of Britain 43 AD and it's probably the only show I have ever seen that covers this particular period. It's not a perfect show by any means but it's worth watching if you're interested in Roman Britain.

Attached: Britannia-series-three-3ed82ff.jpg (958x638, 165.91K)

no i dont watch anything with niggers in it
theyre gross lol

Attached: 1564491956260.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

Casting looks sus

Why? Annabel Scholey is great in this. Very cute too.

I wish it downplayed the fantasy bullshit

it never ends...

Attached: thelastkangz.png (1916x1080, 2.34M)

Attached: black fatigues.jpg (750x750, 52.48K)

>britannia of old
full of African

I wonder what kind of shit the mentally ill leftists producing that kind of shit are trying to achieve with that sort of retarded casting.

Attached: felin hillare.jpg (600x661, 215.3K)

The Celts were known to use magic/sorcery so I'm actually fine with that

Is that John Crichton?

I don't remember the first two seasons of Last Kingdom having any black people but I didn't watch the remaining seasons

Not full of them but there were actually Africans there

The first three didn't have them. Only S4 had one but at least it was consistent that he was from another land.

>it's literally just majority joggers
Have you ever considered you might just be a delusional pleb who loves eating his master's slop?

AYO WE WUZ CELTS N SHEEIT

Attached: QDP.png (845x637, 321.89K)

no
you know it would have taken year for a subsaharian to reach mainland europe let alone britain. Perople didn't travel back then. They mostly stay where they wer(e born.

Axw always you're trying to project your ignorant modern amerifat worldview in older setting.
African, have nothing to do in a medieval european period films.

If the jewlywoodians want to put them in costumes, then they have american history or west african history. that's enough.

Sorry Tariq, you won't have your buck break fantasy set in medieval england. you'll have to keep it in the Virginian plantation setting.

the BBC is worthy of its name.

>Perople didn't travel back then
You're ignorant

I'm always interested in kino which celebrates diversity (which is our strength)

Attached: Enfys Nest.jpg (768x1024, 132.7K)

>Romans in Britain
>"people just didn't travel"
You dumb nigger.

>have a black character (or a group of) whose black skin is acknowledged in the show
>maybe Tyronicus and co. are Nubians or some shit and through wacky adventures ended up in Britain
>people stare and find them exotic, make it part of the plot
Seriously why isn't this ever the case? They get to have their precious diversity and maintain some shred of realism in their world.

>set during the roman invasion of Britain

Clearly isn't, judging from that picture.

I wonder how embarrassed those bbc execs will be when they watch the Northman became a hit.

>subsaharan niggers had a conquering Civ on par with romans
cope more you retard obvious nigger

Why's there a negro in ancient Briton?
That doesn't make much sense. I think I'll pass. If the show runners aren't taking it seriously, why should I?

>niggers in Britain are totally a thing that happened in antiquity, when most people barely even had the means to leave their home village, let alone cross the Sahara, the Mediterranean and most of Europe
No, the only ignoramus here seems to be you.

Are you okay there Jamal? Do you maybe need help with your brain damage? An invasion force of an expansionist empire is quite different from "people travelling".